Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Fuuny little Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 05:58 PM
chud298
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuuny little Mustangs

There's these two kids in my school who own Stangs and they think they're on top of the world. I heard them talking about races that they were in on the pike. One of them raced a Civic and lost and the other raced a Neon and lost (I rubbed that in their face). Anyways it's funny because they both run stock and they don't know why they can't win. I argue with them everyday but they didn't relize it until they lost. I always say how do you expect to run stock and win. One kid goes I have a GT. I was like ok doesn't mean anything. I hate how all these owners of new Stangs think they're on top of the world and how everyone that doesn't know anything about cars agree with them. I can see if they own an older Fastback or something but come on

Old 03-17-2005, 06:08 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Fuuny little Mustangs

keep in mind that mustang owners are only Ricers with bigger engines...their mannerisms and attitudes are no different than a guy with a Civic baseline with 2000 dollar wheels and a few type R decals...

Old 03-17-2005, 06:10 PM
chud298
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

keep in mind that mustang owners are only Ricers with bigger engines...
That's hilarious because it's so true. The only thing I've never seen on a Stang is the shopping cart wing. I'm waiting for the day lol

Old 03-17-2005, 06:16 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

oh, ive seen it...ive been to a "mustang shootout"...at least the ricers vary somewhat....

Old 03-18-2005, 02:05 AM
jboss10

Are you guys talking about a V6??

oh, ive seen it...ive been to a "mustang shootout"...at least the ricers vary somewhat....

Old 03-18-2005, 02:40 AM
srt4 so fast

they both run stock and they don't know why they can't win
i'm stock and i can win races. and can u beat them in your neon bcuz im thinking a gt would take your neon. perhaps they ran into sum of the few fast civics.

Old 03-18-2005, 12:10 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

im talking about V6 an V8...and 4 bangers...all mustang people are the same....mustang owners are generally uneducated about cars...they think that if you dont drive a mustang, you dont know what a performance car is, and they think that although they bought a stock GT and put wheels, a kit, and system in it...and someone with a civic does the same thing, that theya re somehow better...

i would sooner own a gsr integra than a mustang....no matter what year the mustang POS is...

Old 03-18-2005, 01:49 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

keep in mind that mustang owners are only Ricers with bigger engines...their mannerisms and attitudes are no different than a guy with a Civic baseline with 2000 dollar wheels and a few type R decals...
LMFAO!!! That right there is so true. HAHAHA. Good Call.

Old 03-18-2005, 09:07 PM
03ramhemi
Professional

all mustang people are the same....mustang owners are generally uneducated about cars...they think that if you dont drive a mustang, you dont know what a performance car is, and they think that although they bought a stock GT and put wheels, a kit, and system in it...and someone with a civic does the same thing, that theya re somehow better...

You're starting to act just like the Mustang owners you are describing. Not that I am big fan of Fords, I do however know your acting just like the way you described them. My unlce has a modded GT convert. and does love his car, but on the other hand(proving you wrong here) has a lot of knowledge of different cars, and knows his car is not that quick. He had a Ford Sport Trac but sold it to get a Dakota Quad Cab. So, let's not lower ourselves, us Dodge people, into saying that all Ford poeple are the same and don't know anything about cars.

Old 03-18-2005, 09:34 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

*yawns*

read it again junior....im not saying that my car is the greatest because of what it is...hell..i drive a ricer..among other things...

Quick Reply: Fuuny little Mustangs