Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

do you think i could beat this S-10?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 10:22 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: do you think i could beat this S-10?

Let's go Neon , let's go! lol

Old 07-16-2006, 03:41 AM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: do you think i could beat this S-10?

well...she semi "chickened out". i asked her if we were still going to race tonight and she was like "na... but we will when I get new tires." which is crap. her tires are truck tires but they have about 50% tread left and they are in perfect condition... just cant take corners faster than 10mph. but what happened instead is that we (friends) were going to over to her house and hang out. so on the way there we came up to a light where we had to turn left. and it was a 4 lane road and the light had 2 left turning lanes. so i pull up next to her in the outside lane (long turn lol) and she rev's her engine and i can hear her rev limited it was great. well anyways the light turn green and she hits it and i try to hit it but messed up in 1st (didn't get the RPMs high enough) so i just floored it all around the turn and i got right up next to her when i went into second and i just blew pass her. and then she tried to pass me but i wouldn't let her lol... she still wants to race in the parking lot sometime though so. ahhh it was great though. and good thing is that my engine didn't blow and it still runs great. gotta love mopars.

so we shall just have to see how good she does when there is no street and nothing but blacktop. should be fun.

Quick Reply: do you think i could beat this S-10?