Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

mouth girl in a stang

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 12:29 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default mouth girl in a stang

soi was out taking care of some business after work tonight..getting some items for some mods planned for tommorrow. while im out, i pull up behind this blonde in a black 6 cyl stang ragtop, most recent body style. i could see her face in the mirror, and she looked cute. so first chance i got, i pulled along side of her..system booming. she glanced over, and looked away and i "subtley" turned my radio down, and she revs the engine, looks over at me, and shakes her head!! so i rev back. we were not the firt cars in line, so whn the light changed, we moved forward side by side in traffic, and a few times she would drop back a bit, then jump on it, which i did not do back. at the next light, she looks over and says "this is a muscle car...not a dodge". i didnt know what to say, other than a hearty FU. i was already planning on when id embarrass her, and when we started to move again, she turned right, so i cut out the car behind her and followed her, noticing she was headed toward the interstate.

now, this was NO WHERE in the direction of where i needed to be going, but at this point, i was so pissed, i had to humble this snotty like girl. well, sure enough, onto the highway she goes, and with a car in front of her, she cuts across the merging birm and speeds up, as do i. we get away from traffic and i pull along side of her, effortlessly still in 2nd gear. shiftin to third i ran along side her for a moment, and i wanted her to look over, but she wouldnt so at about 110, i got ahead of her, and began to slow down, motioning for her to pass me, and as she did, i puled back into 3rd, never letting her get passed me, but when she got along side, before i shifted i held my bright red evernham racing hat up with the huge dodge logo on the front. sh flipped me off, and i pulled away. this ended me up about 20 miles in the opposite direction from where i wanted to be. i got off the next exit once id gotten so far from her she obviously wasnt trying.

this is where it gets good....

i see her flying down the off ramp and pulls onto the shoulder passing 4 or 5 cars behind me, pulling to my left side and she says "its still a piece of ****", and she spits on my car. i was so mad, i unhooked my harness ad reached for the door handle when the car behind me turned his lights and siren on..it was an unmarked local cop, and she was driving on the shoulder, which there is a sign specificaly saying is illegal. as the cop got out and walked to her car, the light changed, and i pulled up, beeping and blowing a kiss..pulling away...

what kind of girl SPITS??!?

one who drives a blu oval..thats who...

Old 06-26-2004, 12:39 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: mouth girl in a stang

OMG!! Serves her right, the snotty little *#&#$!!! AWESOME STORY!!

~Amanda

Old 06-26-2004, 12:41 AM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...and one who probably has AIDS.......[sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 06-26-2004, 05:01 AM
fortywillys
Professional

Should have told her muscle car's come with v8's not v6 wanabe's

Old 06-26-2004, 01:21 PM
zinger11

friggin' hilarious story! thanx for makin' my day!
-Kev

Old 06-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 06-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

HAHA that girl must have been jealous of your dodge obviously! My dodge get's insulted all the time and I just look at whoever is insulting me and tell them "well what are you driving?" or "hey it gets me from point A to point B" Then they go silent because it's mostly people who are driving old beat up cars or "fast and the furious" cars.

Last year I had a red dodge ram sport race me once down a one way road going from one town to another and I stomped them 2 good looking guys and left them in the dust and they caught up to me just as I merged of onto another hwy and they kept going straight.

In the summer of 2002 I had a jeep with fancy rims next to me reving his engine and when the light turned green I stomped him twice and I won both times by a hair.

I've had other dodge rams and cars race me but I just let them go on ahead because it's not worth getting a ticket for if ya get caught But it is fun to do it now and then[sm=smiley36.gif]

Karen

Old 06-27-2004, 06:58 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When she said "this is a muscle car...not a dodge", you should have enlightened her to the fact that no Mustang is a muscle car, they have always been pony cars. Then you could smack her down with "and ponys are only for little boys and girls." After that you could offer here a penny and tell here to go to Meijers, where she can ride a penny pony that has more power than the one she's driving.[sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 06-27-2004, 10:58 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

yea yea u said it best 71

Old 06-28-2004, 04:19 AM
RT_Driver
Professional

Damn V6 Rustang owners thinking there tough.

Quick Reply: mouth girl in a stang