Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

ZO-sux gets what he deserves

Old 06-29-2004, 01:03 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ZO-sux gets what he deserves

So im driving to my hockey game last night in the RT, driving along a 5 lane road, speed limit, 45, but it is a fairly popular light to light racing road. im sitting at a stop light, and a red ZO6 corvette pulls up next to me, and revs his engine. i didnt even look over..i simply turned my system up. so he revs more, at much higher rpm..so, i rev back. i know..im a dumb*ss. well, the light turns green, and this guy in his automatic ZO6 whoops me, go figure. we get to the enxt light, and at this point im not even gonna look over, because the guy is just sitting next to me, taunting my car..calling my ricer garbage and i distinctly heard him call me a "little b!tch" i head a low grumble behind me, but i didnt look in my mirror because my system vibrates it down all the way, the noise behind me suddenly gets much louder, and i fix my mirror. a blue with white strip GTS coupe is sitting behind me,and when i look up, he points at me and then to the middle birm. im the first car in line, hes second, so i pull partially into the intersection to get out of the way, and the vette rolls up...the guy in the viper doesnt juste ase up, but he smokes the tires up between me and the vette, and yells, "you wanna pick on a dodge..pick on me...the guy in the vette smiled, and rolled his windows up, revving hard as did the viper. i sat quietly, seeing that i was well out of my league now. the light turned green and needless to say, it was over by the time the viper hit 2nd. the viper never slowed down, and that was the last time i saw him. a few lights away, i finally caught up to the vette and we were in thicker mall traffic, he frowned over at me, and i said, "so, who's the b!tch now?" he shrugged and turned when the light turned green.

so i got o my game, and wen i get there, a friend of mine who has a modded CBR tells me this story about how he left his house that morning on his bike he got to a stop light very near his house, and a bue and white gts pulled up next to him, revved and gave him the nod. my buddy didnt run him because his last bike had to b rebuilt when he ran it hard cold and the top end melted down due to lack of top end oiling, so he didnt wanna tear up the 2004 hodna he got abou a month ago. i still gave him a hard time.

so, evidently, this guy spent all day riding around pickign fights...

man. i need a faster car,,.

Old 06-29-2004, 01:08 AM
I-R-BABOON
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ZO-sux gets what he deserves

Thats awesome Dodge sticken up for dodge .....I have a grin ear to ear right now just hearing about some ***** getting his *** handed to him

Old 06-29-2004, 02:10 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

it was cool to see..i mean..i would have liked to have been able to stick up for myself, and judging by this guys lack of size...if he would have gotten out of his car, i would have been able to handle things myself..but the RTs perverbial big brother took care of things..)

Old 06-29-2004, 02:45 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

LOL, thats awesome that the viper came in and took the trash out (well I don't like Vettes, sorry).

Old 06-29-2004, 02:53 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

nor do i...

plastic toys are for little boys..real men drive steel.

Old 06-29-2004, 01:57 PM
thestealth
Champion

Cool, big bro coming to the rescue

The z06 does not come with an auto-box.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:02 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

Im sure that it does. the basis for that is that last year the local drag strip had 2 old NHRA races from way back,they were old as hell,and they raced in ZO6s, both autos, and it was sponsered by the local Corvette dealership.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:16 PM
thestealth
Champion

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette/#z06

edit: options link

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette/st...nal.htm#engine

You can build your own, no option for a slush box. I do think the z51 option package may offer an auto, but not the z06.

OT... did you install that eram over the weekend. Just curious.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:28 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

am i ot??

i dont wanna open any links here, im at work,but i know that those auto vettes at that old man race day had all the ZO6 markings, brake vents and all.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:31 PM
thestealth
Champion

No your not off topic, I am In the stealth/avenger area you said you were installing the e-ram this weekend, I was just curious if you did or not.

Were they c5 vettes at the old man show?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ZO-sux gets what he deserves