Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Slaughtered a Honda

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 01:36 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Slaughtered a Honda

sorry, but if someone pulls up on you and tells you that they are going to whip your *** in a street race....and you back down, for whatever reason, its a b***h move...most of the civic owners that i know are against street racing, but it doesnt bother me any. if someone thinks that their car is hot s**t, then im going to show them otherwise...if it is that fast, and beats me, well, good for them.

Old 08-27-2006, 02:29 PM
RedSS454
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I raced him for the fun of it. Doesn't matter what if she had a stock motor, or a TT. I would fool around with any car that's on the road, whether it would beat me or not. It has nothing to do with personal record, it's just fun. Plus, anyone who knows anything about cars usually stays away from me, so I figured maybe this Civic was trying to be sneaky and was really hiding something. I guess I was wrong.

Chris

Old 08-27-2006, 08:07 PM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You were damn wrong what the hell would it be hiding, a vtec? LOL

Old 08-30-2006, 06:02 AM
Thansen

I absolutely owned a Honda Accord today with my Dodge. It was great fun to see macho man push his fart mobile to the max. I'm starting to think that those stupid things make cars slower.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:11 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

Lol, funny stuff guys.

Old 08-30-2006, 02:53 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

sorry, but if someone pulls up on you and tells you that they are going to whip your *** in a street race....and you back down, for whatever reason, its a b***h move...

I usually just laugh at them and then point at their car and laugh at it to their face.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:08 AM
Racevette77
Professional

RedSS454 I just clicked the viedo link u have posted.... Im assumeing thats your ride. Man thats a Beautiful car. I love old muscle like that. Funny a lil honda Chick tried to raise up on that. She most likely dident / doesn't know what that car was.

I was in My lil SRT-4 the other night when a guy in a V6 Camero wanted to run. I informed him that ide most likely smoke him but he was adament that me smokeing him wouldent happen. I asked again....U sure u have a V6? because i cannot take an LT1 yet (early/mid 90's camero it was). He said yeah so we cought a light and ran em.

I forgot to down shift to 1st when i came to a stop so she was still in 3rd / light hits green im givein her gas and im like **** forgot to hit firts... was too busy talking b4 the light hit green to remember (oh well). Well by the time i dropped down to 1st he had about 2 full lengths on me...... By 3rd again i was passing him. I was hopein he would come up next to me so we could chat but he made a U turn and left. It was fun. I had wanted to race a V6 camero / firebird to see how things went. Needless to say i was not dissappointed in my SRT-4 but was in the V6.

Check out my Cardomain page. It shows my 2 rides.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:10 AM
Racevette77
Professional

sorry accidently posted twice.... web stuck on me.... so here is the 2nd post deleted )

Old 10-04-2006, 03:14 PM
WingViper
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RedSS454

I raced him for the fun of it. Doesn't matter what if she had a stock motor, or a TT. I would fool around with any car that's on the road, whether it would beat me or not. It has nothing to do with personal record, it's just fun. Plus, anyone who knows anything about cars usually stays away from me, so I figured maybe this Civic was trying to be sneaky and was really hiding something. I guess I was wrong.

Chris
Probably thought you were cute and could maybe marry into some muscle

Old 10-07-2006, 07:31 PM
junkman306
Veteran

Man what I'd give to have my old civic hatchback back. Chevelles were a good snack on the way to the race track.

Quick Reply: Slaughtered a Honda