Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Let's hear about your most memorable event...

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 01:57 PM
Willis_93ES
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Let's hear about your most memorable event...

well i guess i'll get in on this.

well before i got my stealth i had a 2001 focus. (borla exhaust at the time..) Yeah so theirs a local bowling alley down a pretty major road in my town and you know thats the hang out or whatnot... but anyways this ricer piece of **** parked next to me (Honda) and was blasting his system. and he had a hot *** girl in his car. like seriously the whole package... anyways i got in my car and with my 2 buddies. one 6'2 240 and 5'11 195. and so we pulled out. and of corse he immediately got on my ***. so whenever we made the left on to the 2 lane he of corse went in the right lane, and i was in left. the guy wouldn't leave me alone. kept leaving his car in high gear revving at me. so i just dropped into third from 45. i could have dropped second and but i know i didnt need it. i pulled on his *** with no problem. i let off and hit the red light as did he. he asked me what i had in there. i told him exhaust 2 big *** guys and 2 12"s he got pissed off and revved again. his girlfriend was smiling at me which i thought was funny. so we went from a dig and i completely destroyed his ***. i scratched 1st 2nd and 3rd gear. so i let off around like 140 and i could bearley see the dude in my rear view. so after sitting at the red light for 19 seconds the guy comes rolling up. all he said was nice and his girlfriend tossed me a wadded up piece of paper that had her # on it. so i got a bad *** kill and a nice piece of ***. killin 2 birds with one stone. i'll prob be telling this to my kids someday whenever i'm building their street machines.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:16 AM
clean_sx
Record Breaker

me and my friend had a "speedlimit" race. which means driving the speed limit, but see who would get to the end first, to see who the better driver/car is. so we never went above 70kmh, but i beat him out in the corners and won by a lot. ( Me= Neon2.0L5speedM, him=sunfire2.4L4speedA) Here is a map of it

[IMG]local://upfiles/26144/77D698AFBD1D44A48540F6DEC0CA140E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-26-2006, 02:55 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

my fav kill was when my car was pretty much bone stock (just had an intake). A civic with a big old fart can on it was right next to me blarring his music. He guns it when the light turns green, and just for kicks I hit the gas and completely stomped him. That is truely the only one i can brag about. Everything else isnt fair. Rice vs Race = no contest.

Old 10-03-2006, 01:38 PM
RM_Indy
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Willis_93ES

well before i got my stealth i had a 2001 focus. (borla exhaust at the time..) Yeah so theirs a local bowling alley down a pretty major road in my town and you know thats the hang out or whatnot... but anyways this ricer piece of **** parked next to me (Honda) and was blasting his system. and he had a hot *** girl in his car. like seriously the whole package... anyways i got in my car and with my 2 buddies. one 6'2 240 and 5'11 195. and so we pulled out. and of corse he immediately got on my ***. so whenever we made the left on to the 2 lane he of corse went in the right lane, and i was in left. the guy wouldn't leave me alone. kept leaving his car in high gear revving at me. so i just dropped into third from 45. i could have dropped second and but i know i didnt need it. i pulled on his *** with no problem. i let off and hit the red light as did he. he asked me what i had in there. i told him exhaust 2 big *** guys and 2 12"s he got pissed off and revved again. his girlfriend was smiling at me which i thought was funny. so we went from a dig and i completely destroyed his ***. i scratched 1st 2nd and 3rd gear. so i let off around like 140 and i could bearley see the dude in my rear view. so after sitting at the red light for 19 seconds the guy comes rolling up. all he said was nice and his girlfriend tossed me a wadded up piece of paper that had her # on it. so i got a bad *** kill and a nice piece of ***. killin 2 birds with one stone. i'll prob be telling this to my kids someday whenever i'm building their street machines.
Good story, just make sure the wifes not around when telling the kids

Old 10-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Willis_93ES
Veteran

ORIGINAL: RM_Indy

ORIGINAL: Willis_93ES

Good story, just make sure the wifes not around when telling the kids
Yeah no kidding. lol

Quick Reply: Let's hear about your most memorable event...