Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

A Wild One In Chicago!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 10:41 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: A Wild One In Chicago!

the fact of the matter was, Sr was known for being dirty. he was notorious for "ushering people out of the way"...and he was not shy to being a blocking dummy. these things are against the rules for a reason.

all im saying is, if tony can spin people at a whim...whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Old 07-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree... Senior pushed the bar everytime... but that's what made him great... he didn't have Tony's bad attitude. Senior was the man, he made NASCAR great... he might have been a pushy driver... but you don't get the nickname "The Intimidator" for no reason. He was still the best. IMO.

Again, I'll say, I love Kasey... but this ONE TIME, I don't feel Tony spin him on purpose. Many others times, his attitude gets in the way of his sportsmanship and he does something wrong... NOT this time.

~Amanda

Old 07-13-2004, 11:16 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything goes in cycles. We had the "Petty Era", now we have the Dale Sr/Jr Era, next we'll have the ________era. Filling in the blank is the $64,000 question....[&:]

Old 07-14-2004, 01:03 AM
Bill9fan

Typical NASCAR, Tony Stewart gets away with spinning Kasey(again) and the only person that gets a fine is Tommy Baldwin. Kasey said he got loose and Tony said he could'nt avoid hitting him. Later in the race, on a restart, Sterling misses a shift and somehow Mayfield did'nt get into the back of him. Tony did it on purpose and should sit out for a couple of races, but since Home Depot is a major sponsor, they don't have the guts to do it. [:@]

Old 07-14-2004, 03:02 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

the Days of Thunder Era.
i dont have a single problem with Jr. when he makes a mistake, he says, i made a mistae. when guys like stewart, robby gordon, jeff gordon, harvick, etc, when they make a mistake and get into someone else..its alot of "i dont know what that *$$hole was doing" nothing is every their fault. they always point the finger first thing. youll never hear any of them earnestly apologize. when you fail to check up, and you run into someone, its your fault. if youre sitting in traffic, and the lgith turns green..and the guy in front of you doesnt move right away...and you slam into him or her..is it his/her fault? no..the same goes for nascar, regardless of the speed. now, i HATE matt kenseth, he cheats, and he drives a ford. but when he makes an error, ive seen him admit it, ans the same goes for Jr.

while tonys antics are amusing in VERY SMAL doses, at this rate, vince mcmahon should be owning Nascar in the next year or so...thats the only way it could grow to be more of a joke.

ray needs to stick some washed up bum in a spare car, and have him simply go out there, and run people into the wall. clear the way for jeremy and kasey. if thats how the guys from gibbs, RCR, and DEI wanna race, then so be it.

just like when they smashed wayne county speed shops...

gm couldnt stop mopar the legal way, so they did it the dirty way, its just that in drag racing, you cant very well hit the other car without ruining your own chances.

when the wayne county speed shops were vandalized, that was when all the ford and Gm drivers drew a line in the asphalt. youre dodge, or youre not. and its time the dodges strike back...with a vengence.

and yes, im serious...[:@]

Old 07-14-2004, 11:23 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would be nice to have Sr. right now to put Stufart in his place. He's way out of line and out of control. The one thing I've seen that seperates him from other drivers that have been on probation is that the other drivers were very careful of what they did on the track after NASCAR sanctioned them. Phony doesn't care, and his lack of caution proves that. [sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 07-14-2004, 02:41 PM
elliottkayne9fan

I've really gotten somthing started here.and i hope that nascar and dodge monitors these sites.i told everyone tuesday tommy would get the bad end of this and was right. sorry tommy and ray.
I dont think an evernham car will get back at tony, you better watch out for rusty.you dont want to shoot him the finger and wreck him in one day.
I've been a nascar fan for more than 23 yrs.they make up their own rules day by day.i say set rules at beginning of year dont touch them that year if u want to change em do it the next year.
mark

Old 07-14-2004, 02:53 PM
elliottkayne9fan

hey bad that is basically what i said tuesday.phoney toney NEW that kasey had the car to beat other than phoney so he takes out his competion.i went to several silver crown sprints in richmond va and always rooted for tony now he's a piece of ^~``what u get on your shoe in the back yard like what ray said sunday id like to have 10 minutes w/ him

yes mam mark

Old 07-14-2004, 02:56 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

elliottkayne9fan - You know you can edit your posts instead posting one time after another after another... just edit your post and add additional comments.

~Amanda

Old 07-14-2004, 03:15 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

ok...so hoping for someone to get hurt is bad...but i would also settle for 5 minutes in the ring with him...

Quick Reply: A Wild One In Chicago!