Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.
View Poll Results: A poll
Help Underfunded Teams
30.00%
Hurt Underfunded Teams
70.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

COT will it HELP or HURT NASCAR Teams???

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 10:02 PM
evilmonkey
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: COT will it HELP or HURT NASCAR Teams???

I think the COT will actually help the smaller teams in the short run, but as usual, the bigger ones, with better testing and more cars to test set-ups on, will eventually have the upper hand again. At bare minimum, hopefully NASCAR won't be the chevy-fest it has been in the past few years with the design. And i definately have to agree there- Evernham, Penske, and even Petty need to put their headstogether to figure out what works and bring back Dodge's dominationof the sport that banned certain Dodge products because they made the other manufacturers look bad.

Old 02-17-2007, 12:18 PM
BRINKLEY
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: COT will it HELP or HURT NASCAR Teams???

I think the COT is going to be alot like the iroc races at first. No telling what we are going to be seeing during the COT races. Its going to be who gets lucky and finds the right setup. Tony Stewart said it was the worst car he had ever driven, said it was all over the place. I don't like the idea of it. Its getting rid of the racing between ford, chevy, and dodge.......... Toyota too now........ rolleyes. Nascar has really made alot of changes in the last few years and most of them I don't like. Especially about the "aggressive driving", that is just part of racing as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, I'm not in favor of the COT, but I think its really going to help the bigger teams because of testing available for each driver.

Quick Reply: COT will it HELP or HURT NASCAR Teams???