Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Neon Vs 03 Stang Convertible..NEON FTW

Old 12-17-2006, 10:56 PM
xlogix
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neon Vs 03 Stang Convertible..NEON FTW

i was out last night and ended up getting caught up in a race between my neon and a convertible 03 mustang. Stoplight rev'ing and what not...light goes green and i just hit it as hard as i can...he spings out(doesn't know how to launch) and by the time he grips the ground i'm about 5 lengths ahead...he starts to catch for a second until i got into the powerband a little better and i held a steady 1.5 lengths ahead of him for about a good 1/4 mile then i slowed and went where i had to go....made me feel good about driving a neon

Old 12-17-2006, 11:25 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Neon Vs 03 Stang Convertible..NEON FTW

it was probally a 6cyl.[&:]
i think it would be fun to race a saleen that i see at work once and a while.....but a 19year old girl drives it[:'(]

Old 12-18-2006, 05:49 PM
QuiK615
Veteran

Nice work bro! lol

Old 03-19-2007, 01:58 AM
BadBrads97Neon
All Star

hahaha a woman driving a saleen. But yeah nice man. I was driving my step dads Turbo Diesel Ram with new injectors, intake, chip and full exhaust (pushin about 600) and the other afternoon a small little CRX with a pop can exhaust and a body kit pulled up next to me. It felt nice to not only fill his car with black smoke from the diesel exhaust but also fill the car with smoke from the tires and then destroying him by I dont even know how many car links. I didnt even see him after I got loose. haha oh gosh...

Old 04-05-2007, 07:30 PM
lblackneon
Champion

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

I agree. If u saw a cobra sign then they probably put that on there. I'm sure it was fun though.

Old 04-23-2007, 03:26 AM
R0oster31
Veteran

ORIGINAL: BadBrads97Neon

hahaha a woman driving a saleen. But yeah nice man. I was driving my step dads Turbo Diesel Ram with new injectors, intake, chip and full exhaust (pushin about 600) and the other afternoon a small little CRX with a pop can exhaust and a body kit pulled up next to me. It felt nice to not only fill his car with black smoke from the diesel exhaust but also fill the car with smoke from the tires and then destroying him by I dont even know how many car links. I didnt even see him after I got loose. haha oh gosh...
I love doing that, it is always funny to see their reaction. I mean racing my truck is a no win for them, even if they beat me (which the ricers don't even come close to doing, especially at 6500 ft), so what I have a work truck, but when I win their friends laugh at them for getting beat by a full size truck.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:45 PM
lblackneon
Champion

LOL. I was recently driving my dads 2006 Ford F-350 turbo diesel. He has a 3 inch Magnaflow turbo back, intake, chip, etc. I slammed on the gas from a light and it blew a bunch of black smoke out. I was looking at the lady behind me and she started waiving her hand b/c the smoke got into her AC. LOL.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Brant_Flir

i think it would be fun to race a saleen that i see at work once and a while.....but a 19year old girl drives it[:'(]
And that would be a bad thing because.....?

19 year old? Salleen? Sounds like heaven...

Old 06-15-2007, 11:36 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

if shes hot it makes it alright.. race her.. let her win.. pull over and tell her nice car blah blah blah.. then jump inside her car and lay the seats back and go to town with her..

uhh... ... ... i mean... ya thats what i mean. go for it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Neon Vs 03 Stang Convertible..NEON FTW