Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Me vs a tool in a crossfire

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 04:48 PM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me vs a tool in a crossfire

I was coming back from the mall, I hit a red light. This red Crossfire convertible pulls up next to me. I glance over at him and he is giving me the stare down... I am just running a few errands and not cruising around looking for races so I try to ignore him. He continues to rev it up trying to act cool.

The other direction light turns yellow, then red.. I see him creeping up to the white line, Im thinking this guy is an idiot, Im not even showing ANY interest in racing him. Needless to say he lauches as it turns green.....

I just couldnt let him think he beat a Charger R/T So right as his back bumper is about to pass my front, I slam on the gas. I pass him, starring at him and he is giving me the finger... He gets behind me as I am getting on the freeway and thinks he has a better chance there... After that he didnt get within 3 car lengths of me

Old 01-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Minion
Professional
Default RE: Me vs a tool in a crossfire

nice i love race stories

Old 01-07-2007, 11:42 PM
motorider228
Champion

Haha a guy driving a crossfire, let alone a convertible? enough said lol.

Old 01-08-2007, 08:56 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i love how everyone likes giving the bird when you pass them, and whats sad is he is the one who wanted to race.. it makes no since, hey im going to flip you off cuz you didnt want to race me but still blew my doors off.. o wait it does make since.

Is your Charger R/T Stock or does it have work done to it, cuz i always thought crossfires where pretty quick, and the other day in my old stories i was gaining on a some what moded charger r/t all i culd see was exhuast though.. so maybe i should play with some crossfires in my truck and see if i can get the bird to.. woot!

Old 01-11-2007, 10:18 PM
evilmonkey

TOOL... definately the right term. with very few exceptions, no man should be in a convertible unless he's riding shotgun in his girl's car.

Old 01-13-2007, 02:26 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: User2006

i always thought crossfires where pretty quick
You thought wrong! j/k The SRT-6 is pretty quick. But the regular one is biatch car.

Nice kill!

Quick Reply: Me vs a tool in a crossfire