Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Racing

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 03:22 PM
HellaciousHemi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing

So how many racers do we have in here? Girls and Guys & what wheels you roll on?

Old 01-15-2007, 04:37 PM
tyler819
Veteran
Default RE: Racing

I like to race my car every now and then but i go racing with my friend almost every weekend in his heavily modded subaru wrxand we hit up all the local races and race ppl that we run into at stop lights which is always fun and sometimes race for money. Thats wen he makes me get out of the car lol. But i also autocross my neon and my granpas civi si at a local track. I normally dont race my neon on the street very much because its not that fast yet and id rather ride in a 500hp subaruand race ppl lol.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:58 PM
HellaciousHemi
Veteran

Yeah, I myself do not race yet, but I am Pit crew chief for my sister at a local oval track up here in Minnesota. But I plan on doing a pull truck or competition mudder. Basically anything that has an engine illeventually race at least once.

Old 01-16-2007, 02:29 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I run both, but I haven't had the pleasure of running my RR at a track yet.

Old 01-16-2007, 02:31 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

'00 Dak R/T

I go to my local street races just about every weekend. Find some people race them and make friends. Useally i pick out people just to see where i stand..

Ive raced lots of trucks.
5.9 sport ram
5.6 titan
408 chev
59 CC R/T
some honda ricers
gto
t/a
stangs
R/T Charger
GT Tiburon or w.e
ect..

i beat all the trucks, every one of them, ez with bad tires, the t/as and gtos anything with ls1 ls2 ws6 ect.. owm my *** so ez... wrx ect.. dont even try.

Its fun i like doing it, i either win by a mile or loose by a mile... the only thing that has stuck right next to me, is some stangs and mach1s,

Old 01-17-2007, 07:34 AM
MOPAR_MANIAC

im pretty much an illegal street racer, i dont have the time to take the track, i get most of my kicks on the way home in the morning i have a modded 2005 4.0liter stratus r/t (mopar parts only) we found it in a junkyard where i paid about 200 for it with no engine, transmission or front axle , and the body was TOTALY wrecked but the frame was still in great condition and the rear axle alignment was still perfect (the car had actually had a giant steel beam dropped on it at a construction site in Ohio) , the warranty was voided because of an aftermarket performance chip of some kind that was connected to the CAD-converter ,it runs a nice 11 seconds smooth with 300+ horse power now, i get alot of my performance parts for free though, my dad owns a garage in pittsburgh and sponsersa few mopar drivers, he throws me off some of his bulk parts or parts that were re-ordered for fitting, my car looks like a total sleeper though, you would never be able to tell by sitting next to me at a red light , i almost lost to a turbo intercooled cavalier in pittsburgh yesterday , but not because of my car ......i hit some ice on I376 and almost smashed the jersey barrier lmao

Old 01-17-2007, 01:44 PM
skate_or_die2008
Rookie

Last night i raced this guy in a 01 mustang fron town to town on this awesome road course. He satarted out about 1000 feet in frount of me because we left a parking lot and i had to turn around to leave. On the interstate i stayed with him and when we got off on the first corner he took it to wide and i got him after that

Old 02-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Locomotion
Amateur

I've raced at "local" bracket racing events around Florida & the SE since 1978. Got on the IHRA circuit in Stock in 1999 and have done fairly well with my 1975 Dodge Dart Sport.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:42 AM
1994shadowman
Captain

Ive raced people on the streets, lost more than won. ButI have driven on aoval dirt track in the 4 cylinder FWD division in a Dodge Daytona.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:28 AM
ohioguru
Veteran

raced my stock mtx neon alot....mostly street but so far have only lost to one of many civics......but im going to start going to norwalk with my old school...

Quick Reply: Racing