Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

[Deleted]

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 02:33 AM
Deleted User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 08-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Deleted User
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 08-10-2004, 05:45 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: CRAZIEST THING EVER?????

Back when i had my Shadow ES turbo. A friend and I were heading out toward the lake and decided to have an unofficial race. We were running on these narrow country roads about 3 AM, bump-drafting, at over 100 MPH. Well I forgot one of the turns and ended up in the ditch with about 4K of damage to my car. Not only was this crazy, but extremely stupid. Not one of my brighter moments for sure.

Old 08-10-2004, 06:04 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

we rode around in my olds seeing how many fixed signs and things of the sort we could sheer out of the ground...in downtown pittsburgh... but we were with a starting pitt football player..thus making us bulletproof

Old 08-10-2004, 06:52 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Hmmmm I have never done anything wild in my life accept mudding and ridding in big trucks....that's about it.

Karen

Old 08-10-2004, 07:46 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

when i was about 10 me and my dad were in our 88 cougar[:'(] and we had our 17 foot canoe on top of it and we were racing our buddy in i belive a corrola w/ his smaller bass boat on the back

let me tell ya doin 80-90 with a canoe cathcin air on the roof of ur car is[sm=smiley35.gif] crazy and stupid

Old 08-10-2004, 08:06 PM
techmanbd
Record Breaker

When I had my 72 VW bug I was living in the Desert here in cali, I was 17. Instead of taking the paved roads all the way down then come back up a parallel street, my buddy told me to take the dirt road through. SHORT CUT. So I did and I was hauling, fish tailing and all that, then hit this ditch in the road I didn't see and launched my bug into the air and the back end came up higher. We were looking straight down at the ground, I thought it was over and was going to flip. thank goodness we didn't. When it finally landed, it of coursed bounced us around. The car wouldn't start. Found out the solenoid wire fell off, then a month later the oil pump started leaking, whn I took it in to get fixed they also found the transmission mount busted off, The guy said he was surprised I was able to shift.

Old 08-10-2004, 10:04 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

this didnt happen to me but it hapened to my dad

when he was bout 17 he went to a vocational school and they was this huge b-ball game against there rivals him and a bunch of his friends went through the parking lots and turned all the little VW bugs sideways so they have to wait forever to get out

then him and like 3 of his friends hopped into his buddies mailubi i belive it was and started chasing guys from the other school and the ppl from the other school had thrown suttin it the rad they ended up getting 3 blowout flipped the vehicle and ended up in someone yard

then when he was a lil older he was in his for maverik[:'(] on a rotary going a lil to fast and rolled the thing like 3 times

he was crazy when he was younger

now hes 42 and alot smarter

Old 08-10-2004, 10:52 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

When I was going to dental school at U of H in Houston, I had to park my VW Bug under a freeway overpass at about 5 a.m. to get free parking. One day, about 6 classmates lifted my bug out of its parking space, right into the middle of rush hour traffic in 1969 Houston traffic...if it had been present day, they would have smashed it....

Old 08-11-2004, 08:40 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was with a friend in his '79 T/A when he decided to go running down through some back roads at around 90-100 MPH at 1-3 AM with all of his lights turned off. And that's about it.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]