Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Terriyaki wings for dinner!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 04:03 AM
moparmanjames
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terriyaki wings for dinner!

Whoa, finally my dreamcar showed up driving down the road, a double chicken winged striped out turbo Honda Prelude with like 18's on it and flares and more air scoops than an electrolux vacuum cleaner!
Then there was the clincher, he had the little kid pissing on the word "Domestics".
I had to speed up to catch him since he saw me coming and he tried to get away before we hit the light. He didn't make the yellow in time and had to stop at the intersection.
I felt like a big bully pulling up next to him but I couldn't help it and also couldn't wipe the silly *** grin off my face when I loped up next to him at the light.
He was trying not to look over but he saw the Six Pack scoop and he started to rev up and get ready. I yelled over that he should have more respect since he was about to get an asswhooping from this Domestic.
He just flipped me off and spooled up his turbo.
The light turned green and he actually was able to spin the tires a bit!
I didn't even get on it right away, I just played around in 1st for awhile passing him and letting off, then I dropped the hammer at about 50mph and left a nice patch for him to think about as he watched my Roadrunner walk away.
Oh was that gooood for me and the Bird, damn good.

Old 08-14-2004, 06:55 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Terriyaki wings for dinner!

Great job taking that ricer to school.[sm=icon_rock.gif][sm=exactly.gif][sm=thanx.gif] I got that opportunity once and just had to do it in my Roadrunner. It was a hatchback Civic I think, and it had a vanity plate that read either "QWK CHIC" or "FST CHIC", I cannot recall which exactly but I'm pretty sure it is the first one. Anyway, it had the fart tip muffler and a big advertisement decal on the back glass that was for Force Fed Industries and it had the "Got Boost?" sticker as well, so I just had tosince she was obviously begging for a thrashing. There was traffic and I was behind her until we got ahead of the traffic, that's when I hopped into the lane next to her and just blew on by with the greatest of ease[sm=imsorry.gif][sm=noooo.gif][sm=guilty.gif] and then I had to get off at the next off ramp for gas since not many places sell 110 octane CAM 2 leaded race gas.[:@]

There was one other time that I wish I had the Roadrunner out, I was on my way to a car show to register before I got the Roadrunner out for it, because there was this Japanese punk in his riced up Integra Type R with the full ricer package and I wanted my good old American muscle to teach him a good lesson. I was in my '99 Neon R/T and he was acting big and bad with his rice trap by revving it and spinning his one wheel as we went over some train tracks, he started it and thats why I soooo wanted to be in my Roadrunner at the time. I layed into the throttle in my R/T and he hung pretty well with me but I was still slowly walking away from him. I was praying that he would still be in that area when I returned in my Roadrunner so I could have really schooled him[sm=smiley15.gif][sm=guilty.gif], but no such luck.[sm=sigh.gif][sm=smiley13.gif][sm=forgetit.gif] It would also be great to see him again with me in my SRT-4 that way I would kick his can in with my 4 door.

Old 08-15-2004, 03:50 AM
moparmanjames
Veteran

Yes, I too have been caught out so many times wishing I had the Bird to engage the bogies!

Old 08-15-2004, 08:17 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I need not worry as much any more since I bought the SRT-4. When I'm done with it it will be as quick and fast as my Roadrunner, or all most anyway. There still isn't the shear pleasure of doing it with that great big V-8 in my 30+ year old Mopar muscle, but then again doing it with my turbo intercooled 4 cylinder is a different kind of satisfaction.[sm=itsok.gif][sm=exactly.gif]

Old 08-17-2004, 02:25 AM
moparmanjames
Veteran

Yea, Iv'e been planning on building a 2.2 4 door shadow but I haven't gotten around to it.
I've got 2 2.2 turbo cars, a 87 shadow 2door, and an 86 600, both with no titles. I'm going to use them as donor cars for the 89 Shadow that I have a clean title on.
I have to spend some time on Thedodgegarage.com and learn about the old turbo cars.

Quick Reply: Terriyaki wings for dinner!