Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

IROC camaro vs Intrepid ES

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 08:08 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: IROC camaro vs Intrepid ES

I too have always loved the Conquest Tsi. It has the best look to it with the flared wheel wells, wide and deep wheels, RWD and just a bad a$$ look to them. I want to get one and drop a built 360 into it to make it more Mopar and less Mitsubishi.

Old 09-16-2004, 01:22 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yesterday at work, a guy brought a conquest in, and when he parked, he backed onto the display patio next to the viper. it was a nice conquest too. unfortunately, the big wigs didnt find the interest in the look of the viper with the tsi that i did, and my damn phone was in my desk so i couldnt get a pic before they told him to move.

also, today, there was a hauler completely full of SRT4s. one black, one red, and the rest the burnt orange color. i think the new 05 shade??

Old 09-16-2004, 03:43 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That does sound like a great lookin' pair. That ugly burnt orange is indeed the new color for the SRT-4's as well as most other DCX vehicles. I've driven a few Conquests, one was white, one black and one maroon. The white one had water in the oil, the black one has steering issues and the maroon one was just ugly inside and out in that color. And none of them had the amazing power and acceleration everybody raved about them having, but then again I was driving my Roadrunner and Shelby Z at that time so the Conquest wasn't very impressive to me. I still love their looks and would love to have one to gut and drop a 360 in.

Quick Reply: IROC camaro vs Intrepid ES