Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

Ram Charger-bags & body drops

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 09:40 AM
Rev
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ram Charger-bags & body drops

Hello,
I'm new to the board and Ram Chargers. Ijust bought a 1985 2 wheel drive RC as my next project. There's a few reasons that I bought my RC and the number one reason is that I don't see these customized. Atleast in my area of Indiana. I've done a little internet searching as well and have not really came up with much. Anyone here have a custom or clean 4x2 that you would like to share some pics of? So far I have found very very little rust on mine. It is also really straight with just a few dings. It has the 360 in it and 88,000 miles on the clock. I'm still a little short of making my mod list for mine. If it gets air bags then most likely it will be body dropped. Here's a couple pics:

Name:  DriverSide.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  62.7 KB

Name:  FrontCornerDS.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  80.8 KB

Name:  FrontCornerPS.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  108.1 KB

It might not look like much right now but it has some excellent potential!

Old 06-15-2008, 04:07 AM
IGadget
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ram Charger-bags & body drops

Yours is in great shape. my 85 2wd rc is the SE Royal package. I have a maroon, silver color scheme. The most custom thing on mine is the aluminum durango rims I have from my 87 van. Mine also has some nice loopy striping on the sides. As far as I know the striping is factory which means if I get the doors replaced to fix the wndows, it will be a pain to get it set back up.

Since mine is a Daily driver I'm looking for something with better economy even though I love to drive my Dodge. I'm missing some trim, have a flintstone floor on the drivers side, rust throughs on the lower pannels and need doors that the windows work in. the skins are in OK shape with only some minor surface rust in the usual places.

Ignore the guy standing in front of the truck, he forgot to shave before taking the picture. The ladder is mounted on canoe blocks since of course the RC doesn't have a roof rack. I am glad to see that the drivers wiper sits high on yours too.

Quick Reply: Ram Charger-bags & body drops