Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

1973 Power wagon W100 question

Old 08-02-2012, 04:48 AM
Bonzaibob13
Default 1973 Power wagon W100 question

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, I have a question about my 73 power wagon W100 Reg cab short bed, I just got today. I was going over it and noticed something I have never seen on a car or truck before, under the carpet on the passenger side was a trap door with a metal box under the floor boards, it is about the size of a shoe box. Also under the bed cab area is a similar box but it is like 2 feet long about 6 inches wide-the bottom and sides are rusted out. What are these boxes for? Beginning to wonder if I have some kind of smugglers truck, might grandpa and uncles use to have cubby holes in their cars in the hills for running moonshine back before I was born. I might reform these cubbys with new steel and make them into tool boxes. Thanks.

Old 03-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Skwerly

Sounds like there's definitely a story there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1973 Power wagon W100 question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: