Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge SUVs > Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon
Reload this Page >

1st time dodge owner, questions, 91 ramcharger

Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

1st time dodge owner, questions, 91 ramcharger

Old 09-01-2012, 08:47 AM
bowserb
Default 1st time dodge owner, questions, 91 ramcharger

Bought a 91 ramcharger, 318, trans rebuilt 4 yrs ago only 1500 miles put on since, buddy used it in upper peninsula of Michigan as his off road vehicle. Runs and starts ok, but curious on a few things. I need to get tags ans tow.it back roo Ohio, as he doesn't want it at his cabin anymore.

So here are some things I need advice on:
Wipers only work on low or hi, intermittent doesn't work? Any idea on what part?
Radio lights up but no sound or display when headlights **** on, thinking junkyard for another.
Transmission slips out of gear if you give it a bit of gas but shifts fine once going? Linkage?

I know it needs a power steering pump and hose.
How hard is the steering box to replace? Lot of play in the wheel and. Box when turned!

It is rough, has an exhaust leak that could kill but that will be tracked down and fixed. Pics will follow at some oint, for $100 can't beat a running somewhat driveable.ride. I am always up for lmost challenges and my daily driver.is a 2011 Silverado. 1st time dodge owner

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1st time dodge owner, questions, 91 ramcharger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: