Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Rough idle after ecm and injectors replaced

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 11:56 PM
flores.2625
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rough idle after ecm and injectors replaced

Hello guys! I’m in need of some help!! I just replaced my ECM which was burnt out due to a bad injector. I replaced all of the injectors and I got an ECM with the same part number and got it programmed. Now it lags to turn on and has REALLY tough idle. I tried the relearn process, but it’s still idling really bad. And the codes p0172/p0175 show up. And the mechanic is saying it could be the oxygen sensor. Or just that the new throttle body is defective. Thank you in advance!!!

Old 01-19-2019, 05:16 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,178 Likes on 2,931 Posts

You are running too rich. Check and see if the engine coolant temp sensor is plugged in.

It's *possible* it's a bad sensor, but, you are getting codes for both banks. The likelihood of both sensors going bad at the same time is pretty much zero. You have something else going on, injectors stuck open, wrong size injectors, or something else along those lines.

Quick Reply: Rough idle after ecm and injectors replaced