Notices
Dodge Challenger Forum for the 2008+ Challenger. This includes the SE, SXT, R/T, Shaker, Scat Pack, SRT and Hellcat models.

Door Panel Problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2024, 04:16 PM
ralph3795
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Door Panel Problem

Hi all. New here. Got my 2023 Scatpack Widebody in October. Love it but have now noticed the drivers side door panel on the inside is pushing out toward me.. when i push it in it stays put for a minute and then you can hear the adhesive give way and it comes back out.. Anyone else have this issue?

Old 04-10-2024, 08:34 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,196 Likes on 2,948 Posts

Warranty issue. Chat with the dealership.

Old 04-25-2024, 03:19 PM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by ralph3795
Hi all. New here. Got my 2023 Scatpack Widebody in October. Love it but have now noticed the drivers side door panel on the inside is pushing out toward me.. when i push it in it stays put for a minute and then you can hear the adhesive give way and it comes back out.. Anyone else have this issue?
We certainly understand how this would be concerning. If concerns are still present, our team would be more than willing to assist in resolving this alongside your dealer. Please send us a private message with your VIN, mileage, and dealer you're currently working with. Thank you.

Chris,
Dodge Cares

Quick Reply: Door Panel Problem