4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Passed 15 year inspection

Search this Thread

Old Today, 06:39 PM
200amp
Amateur
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Passed 15 year inspection

Had truck in dealership for a 15 year inspection, passed that but had blower problem, high speed only works and check engine light for evac leak , dealer said they won’t cover either because the blower resistor , was a aftermarket one , and evac had corrosion on it , I was a little puzzled cause I haven’t had that blower problem before !! So they are fixing evac leak , and I am fixing blower resistor ; I'm happy that it passed inspection was worried about rust on the truck & frame here in Ohio ,I never changed that resistor, how much would you argue over this ?? Or just changed it yourself ? Thanks joe. 09 with 145,000

Old Today, 08:24 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

Owned the truck since new? Ever had anyone aside from the dealer work on it? Particularly for the blower problem?? DID the dealer work on the blower problem previously??????

Quick Reply: Passed 15 year inspection