South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

anybody on hear live around waldo florida?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 09:39 PM
reddakota34
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody on hear live around waldo florida?

Well I'm from maine, and I'm down hear living in waldo florida till april racing motocross. And I was wondering if anyone on the forum lives around hear?

Old 01-16-2010, 09:42 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

pyro lives neer there ...but he is gay you dont want to hang with him ..he may try to touch you in a bad way

Old 01-16-2010, 09:44 PM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker

I live in Orlando/apopka. a couple hours away from somewhere around gainesville.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:45 PM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker

Damn, that ain't even right. lmao.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:57 PM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker

It isn't cool to put threads on that section about a get together. It is very frowned upon and not cool. It's all about the Ram's there. I had one about a Fl get together and got moved this quick, then there was one about ca that got 32 posts before it got moved. idk. pm me.

Old 01-16-2010, 11:28 PM
AWE Daniel
Veteran

Im in gainesville

Old 01-16-2010, 11:47 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

The technical sections are for technical discussions only, although quite a bit of leeway has always been given if it can be construed as somewhat related to the category. In the case of both of your posts, I was notified by a member about your threads being in the wrong section and moved them.
I DID NOT receive such complaint about the "California" thread and simply did not know about it.
I am but one of three administrators on this forum and there are literally a couple thousand posts a day. Some fall through the cracks. I assure you there was no favoritism given to the guy with the inappropriate thread which was not moved as quickly.
To be honest, if I were making these types of inquiries, I'd want them in the regional section where everyone from that area has a chance to see your post, not just those in the 3rd Gen Ram section. There are about 100 other sections on this forum with a hell of a lot more Chrysler/Dodge owners than just the 3rd Gen Ram section...

Old 01-17-2010, 09:56 AM
reddakota34
Professional

Yeah gainesville only like 10 min from me at the motocross track in waldo. And I put it in the 3rd gen ram section because I am one! I plan on going to krc on the 4th to check it out because ill be down that area any that day cause I got to pick my friend up from the air port in orlando! But if any one wants to get to gether or what ever I'm up for it, hell I'm up.for anything I did drive my truck down to cause I new I'd be going to krc.but if there's any meets down here, or anything like that or anyone wants to get to gether let me no!

Old 01-17-2010, 10:41 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

You'll be disappointed when you see the place, KRC is a little hole in the wall and is hidden pretty good. You'd never expect it to be there, is an office in a small corporate park, but in the back they got some overhead doors and a surprising amount of space to work.

When I'm in Florida, about half my time, I am about 4 maybe 5 miles from there. Marty is a really nice guy, very passionate about what they do there. He'll stop in the middle of working on something and answer questions even if it's a mod your doing yourself and he ain't gonna make a dime outta it.

You'll enjoy it...

Old 01-18-2010, 04:13 PM
reddakota34
Professional

Okay thanks a lot, I can't wait to see it! I plan on geting a custom tune done on my diablo and an hour on the dyno for the tune they make. They told me 430 dollers that aint to bad!

Quick Reply: anybody on hear live around waldo florida?