Tech Info Archives Find Techinical Information Archived Within.

Wiring Diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 01:50 AM
Dr.Dodge
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Request Wiring Diagrams Here

Okie dokie. I'll see what I can do

Jeff

Old 08-16-2005, 11:15 PM
superdak01

I need a wiring digram for a 2001 dodge dakota r/t the evap system

Old 08-20-2005, 04:21 AM
dabluzking

Hello!

I am new to this forum and not quite sure I'm posting properly, so if I'm in need of direction or correction, please feel free to advise me. Anyway, I really need some help with a set of lighted running boards I installed on my 2005 Dodge Ram QuadCab 1500 Hemi. I bought some aftermarket boards that didn't have any vehicle-specific wiring instructions. I need a wiring / electrical component locator diagram that shows the interior lighting dome / reading light circuit so that I can determine the best / easiest tie-in point for the wiring harness for the RB's. All I know is that the wire color for this circuit is yellow / light blue. I saw a mitchell diagram for some of the cab wiring for this truck at this link on your site https://dodgeforum.com/m_272712/tm.htm (diagram - 2nd post ):
This is exactly the type of diagram I need. Your help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Old 08-21-2005, 01:48 AM
Dr.Dodge
Professional

Superdak, do you need electrical or vacuum for the evap system?

dabluzking, first, welcome to the forums!

Second, I have already posted a component locator pictorial in the 2005 Ram wiring section. Check it out ands see if it helps. If not, I can look some more for you.

Let me know guys.

Jeff

Old 08-21-2005, 03:57 PM
superdak01

I need electrical wiring color and location thank you jeff

Old 08-22-2005, 10:26 PM
sipncruz

I need the speaker color codes for a 05 ram 1500 w/Infinity. I had to bypass the amp. I looked at the ones here but they are not clear enough to read.
Thx. sipncruz@aol.com

Old 08-24-2005, 04:47 PM
bluejeeptowrig

I'd like to add 2 - 100W off-road lamps to my 2003 Ram Quad Hemi (also has towing package if that makes a difference).

I see several unused 30A relay slots under the hood, and I'd like to use one of those, and an empty port in the fuse block. Then I'd like to wire this so the new lamps come on with the hi beams, and as long as I have the new toggle switch on.

so diags for the underhood power distribution, the fuse block, the headlamp switch and that otta do it

thanks

dave

Old 08-25-2005, 02:55 AM
Mookie2

Thanks in advance for helping out, I have a 2004 3500 Ram Cummings TD Quad Cab and need to locate the switched Accessory lead to tie into for a front and rear sonar sensor system that I am installing. I am looking for a diagram of the bed or even somewhere in the engine area where I can pull the switched +12 power.

Old 08-26-2005, 03:27 PM
cris_on_web

I am new to this forum and not sure I'm posting this properly. My apologies for this….
I have a '02 Dodge Caravan and I'm trying to find the wire diagram for the CD player. I'm looking more for the CD changer connector to see if in there is any audio input to connect my mp3 player.
Does anybody have any idea how to connect my mp3 player to the car without any FM transmitter...?

Thanks,
Cris

Old 08-29-2005, 09:59 AM
BanzaiAvenger

Hi!!! New Here. I just bought a '98 Dodge Avenger ES 2.5 Auto and I'm in the process of cleaning it up and fixing all the little things that are wrong with it. Then on to sprucing it up a bit (performance and appearance)

The most annoying thing right now is the power windows won't go down[sm=confused06.gif]. I'm not getting any power to the switch. I've got power to the 30A under the hood...nothing to the blue/white @ drivers side switch.

Could you please post the wiring diagram for the power windows?

Thanks,
Banzai !!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Wiring Diagrams