Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 05:27 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

Oh, that's what you mean, ok, our hi/lo bulbs are also two bulbs in one bulb base, there is a metal piece within the bulbs that shifts up and down using electro magnetic energy that emulates the change from low to high so it changes focus points (closer for low beam, further a bit for high beam)

By telescoping, did you have the metal piece within ? some manufacturers use different technology to emulate that focus point change, so yup, I just told you about our hi/lo bulb . Let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by ericemery
the bulbs I have, are a single HID bulb, that telescopes in and out for the high and low.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:26 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

All orders placed yesterday before 3pm PST have been shipped. Thank you!

Michelle

Old 08-07-2009, 05:12 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Hi ,

I just confirmed that ours are not telescoping. Let me know and remember to input the coupon code: fspecial-m to get $15off the kit. Let me know if you need help for the link.

THank you!

Michelle

Originally Posted by ericemery
these must be different...

I think I will be ordering a set of yours to replace these. they have a "slim" ballast and it just feels cheap to me. I would rather have something I know is going to last.

thank you for your fast responses!

Old 08-08-2009, 04:03 PM
FiveOGirl

I have these installed. Sometimes they work correctly, sometimes only one light stays on and sometimes neither stay on. I usually just turn the lights on and off over and over until both lights stay on or I just give up.

Old 08-09-2009, 01:26 AM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

HI,

what is your order #? your YR MAKE MODEL and the bulb type you received.
Did you get a special capacitor with your order? Did you specify your car model when you ordered? please let me know so i can help you further. Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by FiveOGirl
I have these installed. Sometimes they work correctly, sometimes only one light stays on and sometimes neither stay on. I usually just turn the lights on and off over and over until both lights stay on or I just give up.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:21 PM
FiveOGirl

Originally Posted by hidextra.com
HI,

what is your order #? your YR MAKE MODEL and the bulb type you received.
Did you get a special capacitor with your order? Did you specify your car model when you ordered? please let me know so i can help you further. Thanks!

Michelle
Order Number:689

Bulb's are H11's, Yes I provided all the info needed. I had been exhanging emails with you after my first install when the lights would not stay on when the truck was started. You then sent me a relay harness that I installed. I emailed back and told you that it sometimes works and sometimes doesnt work.... never heard back. Its a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500.Can you send me a pic of this special capacitor so I can see what it looks like?

Old 08-10-2009, 01:57 AM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

HI,

Sorry, I must have mislooked the replies and accidentally skipped it.

I will go ahead and send out a special capacitor for you, on your order you didn't specify your car, that is why the warehouse did not send you one.

I will go ahead and send one out to you, please PM me your email, so I can send you picture and also tracking # when it becomes available. Sorry again for the delay!!

Michelle

Originally Posted by FiveOGirtl
Order Number:689

Bulb's are H11's, Yes I provided all the info needed. I had been exhanging emails with you after my first install when the lights would not stay on when the truck was started. You then sent me a relay harness that I installed. I emailed back and told you that it sometimes works and sometimes doesnt work.... never heard back. Its a 2009 Dodge Ram 1500.Can you send me a pic of this special capacitor so I can see what it looks like?

Old 08-10-2009, 01:07 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

We just signed another quarter of sponsorship
So the special is still on! Thank you!!!

Michelle

Old 08-10-2009, 05:06 PM
ap0091
Professional

I ordered friday and have recieved them Monday. I must say FAST SHIPPING .
and i ordered the 8000k and they look BADASS, took about 15mins to install.

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members