Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Superchips Radical Rebates promotion

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Scott@Superchips
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips Radical Rebates promotion

Get your holiday shopping done early and save with help from the Superchips Radical Rebates promotion.

Rebate link: https://www.superchips.com/assets/pd...Conditions.pdf

If there are any questions on this or any other Superchips related info feel free to PM me directly.

Scott

Last edited by Scott@Superchips; 10-07-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 08:39 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

This is superior product guys! Anyone who has been "on the fence" about a tuner, might be the time to jump on one before the rebate expires...

Old 10-10-2010, 08:16 PM
dawgfan
Rookie

I am looking for a tuner/programmer for my 05 2500 CTD and my wife's 08 Grand Cherokee 4.7L. Is there one I can purchase to cover both vehicles?

I am primarily looking for better fuel mileage, and a better towing tune for my Dodge. We have a lifetime warranty on the jeep, so don't want to void that, can you help? Also info on the most compatible intakes and exhaust on each would be very helpful, as I am shopping for those also.
Both vehicles are stock, but the Ram has a straight exhaust, and I have a drop in K&N for the jeep. Thanks

Old 10-19-2010, 11:29 AM
Scott@Superchips
Former Vendor

The memory necessary to cover multivin apps for Dodge vehicles is pushing the product past it's limits at this point. You would have to purchase two separate products to cover both.

Scott

Originally Posted by dawgfan
I am looking for a tuner/programmer for my 05 2500 CTD and my wife's 08 Grand Cherokee 4.7L. Is there one I can purchase to cover both vehicles?

I am primarily looking for better fuel mileage, and a better towing tune for my Dodge. We have a lifetime warranty on the jeep, so don't want to void that, can you help? Also info on the most compatible intakes and exhaust on each would be very helpful, as I am shopping for those also.
Both vehicles are stock, but the Ram has a straight exhaust, and I have a drop in K&N for the jeep. Thanks

Old 11-09-2010, 11:40 PM
mark70669
Professional

I am new to Rams and tuners. Which one would I need for a 2003 Ram 1500 auto, 4wd.

I am mostly interested in improving fuel economy and increasing power.

what can I reasonably expect in each category.

Old 11-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Scott@Superchips
Former Vendor

I would go with the Flashpaq PN 3865. It includes up to 4 tuning levels covering 2 performance modes, a Tow mode and a mileage tune that you have the ability to swap between as often as you like.

The product also offers additional options like trans adjustments, rev and speed limit improvements and much more that help improve your vehicles overall drivability while not compromising safety.

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions on the product.

Scott

Old 11-16-2012, 04:09 PM
hemirae
Amateur

Ron,

Will you run another promo this time of the year?

Quick Reply: Superchips Radical Rebates promotion