Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

GB: Offical Spyder Auto Dodge Ram LED Tail Lights GROUP BUY!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 11:50 AM
SilverHemi1500
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are the lights for 2005 ram included in group buy? lol

Old 03-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Spyder Auto
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SilverHemi1500
are the lights for 2005 ram included in group buy? lol

No, we don't have a GB for the 2005 lights but if you are interested, please PM me which color and your address and I can get you a quote.

Old 03-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Spyder Auto
Former Vendor
Default New! *LED* Fog Lights + switch for Dodge Ram 02-08 3rd Gen !! SUPER BRIGHT!

Spyder Auto is proud to offer our newest products – LED FOG LIGHTS!

Our LED daytime running lights FOG lights are built with 32 SUPER BRIGHT flat LED bulbs on each side. It makes sure you are seen quickly by other road users, whatever the daytime light conditions. In fog, wind and all weathers: fifty percent of all accidents at junctions during the day are caused by not seeing other road users in time. As a solution to the problem, experts recommend switching on the dipped-beam headlights during the day, or the use of additional daytime running lights. For this reason, many Audi models have daytime running lights with LED light sources. And now you can get these SUPER BRIGHT LED FOG LIGHTS for your vehicle!
Name:  FL-LED-DRAM02-C.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  90.9 KB
Name:  TR_FL-LED-DRAM02-C__2.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  102.2 KB

Name:  TR_FL-LED-DRAM02-C__3.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  72.2 KB

These lights will come with everything pictured:
2 Fog Light Assemblies
2 Wire Harness
1 Relay
1 Switch

Here is a comparison between our LED (LEFT) and other HALOGEN PROJECTOR (RIGHT) FOG LIGHTS

Name:  PICT0012.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  19.5 KB

PRICE:

$110 SHIPPED!!

**CALIFORNIA BUYERS NEED TO ADD 9.75% TO THE PRICE WHEN SENDING PAYMENT FOR CA TAX.**

Shipping info:
All items will be shipped Via UPS Ground and a tracking number will be given. For shipping to HI/AK/PR/VI and international, please PM me for a quote. Tracking number will be provided via PM or email once item is shipped!

Payment info
All payment will be done by PAYPAL, please pay with paypal to "payment@spyderauto.com", PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!! After sending payment via paypal, Please PM or email me via kelvins@spyderauto.com along with your FORUM NAME, YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID# and your PRODUCT you want. I need all of this information in order to process the order. GOOD NEWS, 3% paypal fee will be waived and I will pay for that!

FOR EXAMPLE (after making payment, please contact me with the following format):

Forum name: Spyder Auto
Name: Kelvin Sheng
Address: 19395 E. Walnut Dr. N. City of Industry, CA 91748
Phone #: 626-203-6932
Email: kelvins@spyderauto.com
Paypal Transaction ID#: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Product: DODGE RAM 02-08 LED FOG LIGHTS

Thanks for your interest guys!

Last edited by Spyder Auto; 03-23-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Spyder Auto
Former Vendor
Default New! *LED* Fog Lights + switch for Dodge Ram 94-01 2nd Gen !! SUPER BRIGHT!

Our LED daytime running lights FOG lights are built with 16 SUPER BRIGHT flat LED bulbs on each side. It makes sure you are seen quickly by other road users, whatever the daytime light conditions. In fog, wind and all weathers: fifty percent of all accidents at junctions during the day are caused by not seeing other road users in time. As a solution to the problem, experts recommend switching on the dipped-beam headlights during the day, or the use of additional daytime running lights. For this reason, many Audi models have daytime running lights with LED light sources. And now you can get these SUPER BRIGHT LED FOG LIGHTS for your vehicle!
Name:  FL-LED-DRAM94-C.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  74.3 KB
Name:  TR_FL-LED-DRAM94-C__2.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  117.2 KB

Views: 285

2 Fog Light Assemblies
2 Wire Harness
1 Relay
1 Switch

Here is a sample of a comparison between our LED (LEFT) and other HALOGEN PROJECTOR (RIGHT) FOG LIGHTS

Views: 254

PRICE:

$100 SHIPPED!!

**CALIFORNIA BUYERS NEED TO ADD 9.75% TO THE PRICE WHEN SENDING PAYMENT FOR CA TAX.**

Shipping info:
All items will be shipped Via UPS Ground and a tracking number will be given. For shipping to HI/AK/PR/VI and international, please PM me for a quote. Tracking number will be provided via PM or email once item is shipped!

Payment info
All payment will be done by PAYPAL, please pay with paypal to "payment@spyderauto.com", PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!! After sending payment via paypal, Please PM or email me via kelvins@spyderauto.com along with your FORUM NAME, YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID# and your PRODUCT you want. I need all of this information in order to process the order. GOOD NEWS, 3% paypal fee will be waived and I will pay for that!

FOR EXAMPLE (after making payment, please contact me with the following format):

Product: DODGE RAM 94-01 LED FOG LIGHTS

Last edited by Spyder Auto; 03-23-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:59 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Those look great! Now if we could just get something like that in a headlight (hint hint)

Old 03-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Spyder Auto
Former Vendor
Default New! *LED* Fog Lights + switch for Dodge Durango 04-05 !! SUPER BRIGHT!

Our LED daytime running lights FOG lights are built with 32 SUPER BRIGHT flat LED bulbs on each side. It makes sure you are seen quickly by other road users, whatever the daytime light conditions. In fog, wind and all weathers: fifty percent of all accidents at junctions during the day are caused by not seeing other road users in time. As a solution to the problem, experts recommend switching on the dipped-beam headlights during the day, or the use of additional daytime running lights. For this reason, many Audi models have daytime running lights with LED light sources. And now you can get these SUPER BRIGHT LED FOG LIGHTS for your vehicle!
Name:  FL-LED-DRAM02-C.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  90.9 KB
Name:  TR_FL-LED-DRAM02-C__2.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  102.2 KB

Views: 260

2 Fog Light Assemblies
2 Wire Harness
1 Relay
1 Switch

Here is a comparison between our LED (LEFT) and other HALOGEN PROJECTOR (RIGHT) FOG LIGHTS

Views: 351

PRICE:

$110 SHIPPED!!

Shipping info:

Payment info

Product: DODGE DURANGO 04-05 LED FOG LIGHTS

Last edited by Spyder Auto; 03-23-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Marx
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Those look great! Now if we could just get something like that in a headlight (hint hint)
i'll 2nd that!

Old 03-21-2011, 09:15 AM
BigTexMarine
Veteran

Definitely interested in getting the CCFL headlights and a set of taillights. Not sure which will look better on my blacked out truck, the black or smoked. Is there a deal put together for getting both the headlights and taillights? Also, does the CCFL not come in the smoke option?

Last edited by BigTexMarine; 03-21-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:24 PM
ArcticWolf
Professional

What I would like is to get the fog lights they're offering for the early gen. for the fourth gen., but I would like the plug and play option, no complete rewiring.

Old 03-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Spyder Auto
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by BigTexMarine
Definitely interested in getting the CCFL headlights and a set of taillights. Not sure which will look better on my blacked out truck, the black or smoked. Is there a deal put together for getting both the headlights and taillights? Also, does the CCFL not come in the smoke option?

That is correct, we only have the colors I've listed for each type (LED or CCFL)

I can work out a deal with you if you want to purchase both. Please shoot me a PM with your shipping address and I'll be able to give you a quote for both SHIPPED.

Quick Reply: GB: Offical Spyder Auto Dodge Ram LED Tail Lights GROUP BUY!!