West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Nor Cal here

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 09:49 PM
bearcat74
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nor Cal here

Hello all of the west regional members. Lets see if we can get a body count and see about setting up so cruz-ins...

Old 03-30-2004, 04:18 AM
Bucko
Rookie
Default RE: Nor Cal here

hey yo, new member from socal. my grandparents live in fairfield though. i'm up there once every year or so.

Old 03-31-2004, 12:49 AM
bearcat74
Professional

Damn, you live minutes from my folk in Calimesa. We will have to hook up when we are in eachothers area. I grew up in Rancho Cucamunga and went to Etiwanda High way back when. Good to see a fellow owner from my old stompin grounds...

Old 03-31-2004, 03:21 AM
Bucko
Rookie

i hear you.
i graduated from Mesa grande right there in calimesa. how much did the flowmaster catback cost you? i'm lookin into puttin on a full catback, but right now its just a matter of which brand.

Old 03-31-2004, 03:34 AM
bearcat74
Professional

Bucko,
I may be a little biased but I still have to say that the flows are the best performers of the bunch that are out there. I have had a few expenders put in by the guys at Speedway Mufflers in Rancho Cucamunga and have never had an issue with price an quality of work. They should still be there off of Railroad and Haven Ave. 1 mile or so south of Foothill Blvd. (ROUTE 66). Gotta love growin up near that....I will be there for Route 66 Rondeveaus this August and mabye we can get a few of the Dodge Forum folk from the West to meet up with us for a round or two....By the way the Flowmaster plant has a tour about an hour and a half from here and I tell you its the baddest thing I have ever seen...

Old 03-31-2004, 03:50 AM
Bucko
Rookie

i was unaware of the flowmaster plant, but i have done the budweiser and jelly belly tours a number of times.
weve got a speedway muffler in town, dont know if its the same company or not. but i've been known to be a little biased toward flowmaster myself, but i dont want to spend anymore money than i have to. the american thunder cat back seems pretty good but i'm not sure how loud it will be. my flowmaster now is dumped by the axle, and at full throttle at about 5500 rpms with the back window open it drowns out my stereo system which is more than 900 watts. nice for scaring the old folks in town.

i missed route66 last year so if we can get other cali's in the forum it would be a cool thing.

Old 03-31-2004, 04:10 AM
bearcat74
Professional

Well right now I am running a Super 40 series single out the original and stilll scare those with duals around town. The shops are owned by the same guy but the work and price differs. The guys in Rancho tend to be cheaper. But all the same they will treat you right. Yeah I think we need to get the other Dogde owners to get together and make a large showing at some point this summer. If we can get them joined and in the fold in order to pull it off. I can arrange a good spot just got to get the numbers up to make it worth the drive. So lets get the word out....

Old 09-01-2004, 04:40 AM
Burning Silhouette

Hey guys you got a new member here from Nor Cal. Just thought I would drop a line and see what's up. If you wanna check out my dodge go to this site http://members.cardomain.com/ram15004x4. Hope to talk to you later

Old 09-08-2004, 10:18 PM
bearcat74
Professional

Good to hear from another NorCal member. I could not view your truck through the link, but I'm sure its nice.
So what do you think, We need more members to get things going as far as a get together. Hopefully we can get a place close to the middle ground for all of us. I am getting alot of interest from my friends in town. I just need to up the participation to get the dealership involved. Hope things work out for us in the NorCal area.

Old 03-06-2005, 03:46 AM
gamagatsu1

hey there im new and live in nor cal in woodland near sacramento and davis