I know there must be tons of articles on this but idc its my time to shine lol this is how i did it.
Angle Grinder and/or Air chisel.
Super powerful drill
Can of Oil
1/4 drill bit
1/2 drill bit
8 Grade 8 Bolts, Nuts, Washers, and Lock-washers
4 Strong people
Impact gun (preferred)
5x5 inch rubber sheet (i used one off of and old rubber bed liner)
1. Drive the rear wheels on the ramp
2. Take the bed off of the truck
Would be easier if you had an impact gun
loosen the gas tank neck
remove the spare
remove tail lights
get people to help lift the bed off the truck
3. Get angle grinder/ air chisel and hack off the rivets on both sides.
4. Get your super powerful drill and turn it to the picture of a drill bit, put your 1/4 bit in there and drill straight through the frame where the rivet was.
5. Do the same as step four but use a 1/2 drill bit
6. Once you drill our the last rivet, the hanger will bounce up in the air so watch out
7. Use the crow bar to turn the hanger upside down, the top left hole and the bottom right hole should line up
8. Get your grade 8 and put it in.
9. Drill the other two holes, 1/4 first then use 1/2
10. Put your grade 8s in there and your done with the hanger
11. Place the bed back on the truck, semi tighten the bolts
12. Lift it just a tad so the rubber sheets can fit in between the hanger and the bed
13. Tighten down the bolts and put all the parts you took off the bed back on and your done.
Hope this helps, i couldn't find a good hanger flip thread so i just made one, any questions and comments?
**USE THE OIL TO COOL DOWN THE HOLE YOUR DRILLING SO IT DONT GET TOO HOT!**
Hanger is Flipped