1st Gen Intrepid 1993 through 1997 Intrepids

95 intrepid wipers wont work

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Ktech
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 intrepid wipers wont work

I have a 95 intrepid. I went out to start in the morning and the wipers were frozen to the windshield. I tried to spray some fluid to break them free and now they do not work. I have checked the fuses inside and swapped out the relays with known good relays. When I turn on the wipers I can feel the relay clicking for the intermittent wipers. I can grab the wipers and move them very easily. On the way into work at about 70mph they started to move on their own. Any clues on where to go next. Thanks in advance.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:51 AM
circumventor
Banned

yall broke it. so yall need to get if it fixed got tools and some mech skills? aint too hared to get into the moter and linkege but I dont know how handy yall is? i aint gonna get into how to fix if if yalls cant do the repairs I just got knocked for trying to tell someone how ez its to fix a water pump aint givne no more advice to how to do nothing so i aint wasting no-ones time.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Ktech
Thumbs up I got some skills

Ive done the water pump, brakes and upper control arm bushings. Do I need new motors? I have a pretty good repair manual. Any help would be much appreciated. Tring to get fixed before the roads turn to crap.

Old 10-26-2009, 04:15 PM
horseshoez

Originally Posted by circumventor
yall broke it. so yall need to get if it fixed got tools and some mech skills? aint too hared to get into the moter and linkege but I dont know how handy yall is? i aint gonna get into how to fix if if yalls cant do the repairs I just got knocked for trying to tell someone how ez its to fix a water pump aint givne no more advice to how to do nothing so i aint wasting no-ones time.
Trying to understand the (apparently good) advice you've been dishing out is quite problematic. As a suggestion, you might want to try and post in English.

Old 10-27-2009, 06:31 AM
login1

Do not know if this will help but it may................
http://www.*********.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270269

Old 10-27-2009, 07:12 AM
Ktech

Got it fixed and it was pretty easy. just had to pop the linkage back into place.

Old 10-28-2009, 10:02 AM
circumventor
Banned

Originally Posted by Ktech
Got it fixed and it was pretty easy. just had to pop the linkage back into place.
sweet shur is easy to fix next time dont turn the wipers on when they's full of ice and snow

Old 11-24-2009, 12:34 AM
ralphael101
Rookie

Don't be surprised if it comes off again. It happened to me a few months ago. I just took that little white ball off of a junkyard car and havent had any more problems. Before that...it kept coming off. Hope you have better luck.

Quick Reply: 95 intrepid wipers wont work