Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 04:32 PM
Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lockpick CHR550 Group Buy

The New CHR550 LOCKPICK
with IPOD/IPHONE/IPAD interface BUILT IN
WE KEEP WORKING TO EXPAND LOCKPICK TECHNOLOGY!!
Name:  LP1.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  26.2 KB
COMPATIBLE
WITH ALL
MYGIG APPLICATIONS

LATEST
COMMUNICATION
TECHNOLOGY

ALL THE FEATURES OF THE MYGIG LOCKPICK V.4
NOW WITH MULTI-CAMERA, STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, TOUCH SCREEN
AND UNMATCHED IPOD/IPHONE/IPAD SUPPORT

Introducing the new
CHR550 LOCKPICK
FOR 2008-2013 CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP VEHICLES
ALL U.S. NAVIGATION EQUIPPED AND NON-NAVIGATION MYGIG RADIOS (BOTH HI AND LO SPEED VERSIONS)

NOW AVAILABLE AND SHIPPING!!

$259.99

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOURS TODAY

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS AVAILABLE HERE

The new CHR550 can activate video out with audio in all capable Apple products and display it on the front screen.

Like the new GMX550 for GM vehicles, the CHR550 activates the iPod OUT function in the iPhone/iTouch/iPad devices (also 6th Gen Nano) for amazing integration.

Search Playlists, Artists, Albums Songs, Genres, Composers one at a time or alphabetically for long lists.

Display Album Art, time graphs and more from your favorite songs..

Steering wheel controls can also control Play/Pause and skip songs on Pandora radio , as well as Track up, Track down, Play, Pause, Fast Forward and Rewind on older iPods that do not have iPod OUT capabilities!!

Play movies from your iPod/iPhone/iTouch/iPad on your radio screen.

Stream NETFLIX movies and TV shows from your iPhone or iPad directly to your radio.

Touch screen operation plus steering wheel controls for all functions.

Automatically activates the camera input on all Mygig radios as well as the VES and the Sat TV mode.

The interface allows manual and automatic activation of front/rear/left/right cameras and provides standard video inputs for each as well as providing camera power connections.

AUX inputs for video and audio are also included allowing connections from any type of multimedia device to display on the front screen and the audio to be heard through the sound system.

Also, the CHR550 provides outputs for audio and video to external screens or headrests. The output is fully dual zone allowing independent viewing of video and audio from any of the connected sources regardless of what is being viewed on the the front screen.

Of course, the CHR550 can allow navigation input and address searches while in motion as well as unlock the factory DVD player for use anytime.

USB upgradeable to keep it current with Lockpick advances and vehicle changes.

PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION - SIMPLE - NO WIRING, SOLDERING OR TAPS - JUST PLUG IT IN!

This unit does everything!!

V5 is 199.99 everyday!
http://shop.doubledmods.com/MYGIG-LO...Lockpickv5.htm

USB UPDATE ABILITY - STAY CURRENT WITH FUTURE MYGIG AND LOCKPICK UPDATES

NEW PERFORMANCE TIMERS ALLOW YOU TO TRACK YOUR VEHICLE ACCELERATION FROM 0 TO 60 MPH MEASURED IN 100THS OF A SECOND OR MPH REACHED IN 10 SECONDS!!

DVD PLAY WHILE IN MOTION - AUTOMATIC OR ON DEMAND

SAT TV ON FRONT SCREEN WHILE IN MOTION (IN EQUIPPED VEHICLES) - AUTOMATIC OR ON DEMAND

NAVIGATION ADDRESS INPUT WHILE IN MOTION (IN EQUIPPED VEHICLES) - AUTOMATIC OR ON DEMAND

UNLOCK EVEN DEALER BLOCKED VIDEO - EVEN IF YOUR VIDEO BUTTON IS NEVER VISIBLE THE LOCKPICK WILL EXPOSE AND UNBLOCK IT

TURN ON BACKUP REVERSE CAMERA INPUT FOR AFTERMARKET INSTALLATIONS

TURN ON FACTORY REVERSE CAMERA AT ANY TIME, EVEN IN DRIVE IF DESIRED

TURN ON A REAR SEAT BABY CAM AT ANY TIME

TURN ON A FRONT CAMERA AT ANY TIME

TURN ON A FRONT CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY BELOW 8MPH TO AID IN PARKING

OPTION BUILT IN FOR TURN SIGNAL CAMS - ACTIVATE AUTOMATICALLY WHEN TURN SIGNAL APPLIED, OR TURN ON LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE CAM MANUALLY AT ANY TIME

TURN ON VES (REAR ENTERTAINMENT MODE) IN NON EQUIPPED VEHICLES - ENABLES A VIDEO AND AUDIO INPUT FOR YOUR IPOD, IPHONE, COMPUTER, OR VIDEO GAME

AUX INS UNLOCKED IN VES EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHILE IN DRIVE

UCONNECT AND VOICE RECOGNITION ENABLED ON CAPABLE NAV RADIOS - JUST ADD A MICROPHONE AND YOU ARE READY TO GO SEE MICROPHONE OPTION HERE

NO SWITCHES TO ADD - USES FACTORY TOUCH SCREEN AND RADIO BUTTONS AND STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS

NO LOSS OF NAVIGATION USE WHILE UNLOCKED - VOICE COMMANDS AND MAP TRACKING UNAFFECTED - EVEN WHILE VIDEO IS VIEWED

ACC POWER OUTPUT PROVIDED FOR YOUR AFTERMARKET POWER NEEDS - TURNS OFF WHEN YOUR CAR TURNS OFF

CAMERAS POWERED AND CONTROLLED BY THE LOCKPICK - NO NEED FOR COMPLICATED WIRING OR EXTRA SWITCHES

PROGRAMMABLE DIP SWITCHES TO ENABLE OR TURN OFF SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS

NO CUT WIRES - 15 MINUTE INSTALL WITH PLUG AND PLAY FACTORY CONNECTORS

GREAT FOR LEASED CARS!! - UNPLUG IT AND YOUR CAR IS BACK TO STOCK

WORKS WITH ALL MYGIG RADIOS IN ANY CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP INCLUDING MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS - ADVANCED UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATIONS

Last edited by Double D Mods; 09-18-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:21 PM
diggy33
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Contemplating, contemplating...

Old 08-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Krauty

I'm in

Old 08-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Total Loss
Rookie

I was waiting on doing this particular mod, but at this price, I think I'll have to jump in. Do I just post here to get on the list or do I have to go to the DoubleDMods website and complete the transaction with the coupon code?

Also, for anyone familiar with the difference between the CHR550 and the LockPick V.5, am I correct in that it's only iPod/iPad integration or is there something else that I'm missing. The Coastaletech website is not very user-friendly (or maybe it's that I'm just getting old).

Thanks in advance...

Old 08-30-2012, 08:40 PM
diggy33
Professional

Yeah, does this do all that the V5 does, with the navigation and video?

Old 08-30-2012, 09:01 PM
MJNewman
Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The V5 has a audio/video inputs on it so I dont see how this is better. Seems V5 can do everything plus more than this item. Thats just how I see it though.

Old 08-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Double D Mods
Former Vendor

V5 is 199.99 everyday!
http://shop.doubledmods.com/MYGIG-LO...Lockpickv5.htm

USB UPDATE ABILITY - STAY CURRENT WITH FUTURE MYGIG AND LOCKPICK UPDATES

NEW PERFORMANCE TIMERS ALLOW YOU TO TRACK YOUR VEHICLE ACCELERATION FROM 0 TO 60 MPH MEASURED IN 100THS OF A SECOND OR MPH REACHED IN 10 SECONDS!!

DVD PLAY WHILE IN MOTION - AUTOMATIC OR ON DEMAND

SAT TV ON FRONT SCREEN WHILE IN MOTION (IN EQUIPPED VEHICLES) - AUTOMATIC OR ON DEMAND

NAVIGATION ADDRESS INPUT WHILE IN MOTION (IN EQUIPPED VEHICLES) - AUTOMATIC OR ON DEMAND

UNLOCK EVEN DEALER BLOCKED VIDEO - EVEN IF YOUR VIDEO BUTTON IS NEVER VISIBLE THE LOCKPICK WILL EXPOSE AND UNBLOCK IT

TURN ON BACKUP REVERSE CAMERA INPUT FOR AFTERMARKET INSTALLATIONS

TURN ON FACTORY REVERSE CAMERA AT ANY TIME, EVEN IN DRIVE IF DESIRED

TURN ON A REAR SEAT BABY CAM AT ANY TIME

TURN ON A FRONT CAMERA AT ANY TIME

TURN ON A FRONT CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY BELOW 8MPH TO AID IN PARKING

OPTION BUILT IN FOR TURN SIGNAL CAMS - ACTIVATE AUTOMATICALLY WHEN TURN SIGNAL APPLIED, OR TURN ON LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE CAM MANUALLY AT ANY TIME

TURN ON VES (REAR ENTERTAINMENT MODE) IN NON EQUIPPED VEHICLES - ENABLES A VIDEO AND AUDIO INPUT FOR YOUR IPOD, IPHONE, COMPUTER, OR VIDEO GAME

AUX INS UNLOCKED IN VES EQUIPPED VEHICLES WHILE IN DRIVE

UCONNECT AND VOICE RECOGNITION ENABLED ON CAPABLE NAV RADIOS - JUST ADD A MICROPHONE AND YOU ARE READY TO GO SEE MICROPHONE OPTION HERE

NO SWITCHES TO ADD - USES FACTORY TOUCH SCREEN AND RADIO BUTTONS AND STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS

NO LOSS OF NAVIGATION USE WHILE UNLOCKED - VOICE COMMANDS AND MAP TRACKING UNAFFECTED - EVEN WHILE VIDEO IS VIEWED

ACC POWER OUTPUT PROVIDED FOR YOUR AFTERMARKET POWER NEEDS - TURNS OFF WHEN YOUR CAR TURNS OFF

CAMERAS POWERED AND CONTROLLED BY THE LOCKPICK - NO NEED FOR COMPLICATED WIRING OR EXTRA SWITCHES

PROGRAMMABLE DIP SWITCHES TO ENABLE OR TURN OFF SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS

NO CUT WIRES - 15 MINUTE INSTALL WITH PLUG AND PLAY FACTORY CONNECTORS

GREAT FOR LEASED CARS!! - UNPLUG IT AND YOUR CAR IS BACK TO STOCK

WORKS WITH ALL MYGIG RADIOS IN ANY CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP INCLUDING MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS - ADVANCED UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATIONS

Last edited by Double D Mods; 09-18-2012 at 06:58 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:31 AM
mm25ftx
Rookie
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My biggest pet peeve with the factory unit is with the navigation and entering POI or address while in motion. Is there anything that just overrides those functions from being blocked or do i have to purchase the V5?

Old 08-31-2012, 09:03 AM
coldsteel
Captain

Originally Posted by mm25ftx
My biggest pet peeve with the factory unit is with the navigation and entering POI or address while in motion. Is there anything that just overrides those functions from being blocked or do i have to purchase the V5?
Have to purchase a Lockpick. Due to everyone being 'sue-happy' and the lawyers being involved, mfrs. just lock the stuff out in motion to cover their own.

Old 08-31-2012, 10:00 AM
Double D Mods
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by coldsteel
Have to purchase a Lockpick. Due to everyone being 'sue-happy' and the lawyers being involved, mfrs. just lock the stuff out in motion to cover their own.
This includes us!
We also ask for you to read the disclaimer saying we are not responsible for anything that could happen(on bottom of description on website in red). You MUST say you agree with this when ordering.
I apologize for this but we have to for legal reasons.

Quick Reply: Lockpick CHR550 Group Buy