Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

Sherwood park dodge complaint

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Big_Wheel
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats why you should get everything in writing, with the salespersons name and signature

Old 09-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Phreakgeek

I dont know what happened within the dealing of this dealership.. I have had some issues in the past with some dealerships.. But i,m witht he owner on this one..
You contacted his wife (really WTF) thats a line no one should ever cross..
whats next His Kids? his parents? You contact the business not the personal home..

Scott i,m not sure you did the right thing witht he warranty work.. Dont know the whole story..
But You sure as hell did the right thing about protecting your wife... I would not have been so nice about like you were i can tell you that..

Old 09-30-2010, 11:32 AM
dodgeboy1979
All Star

Ya that's a messed up story, wow............I don't blame the dealer for not wanting to flex with you a bit on that one.

Old 04-22-2011, 12:40 PM
branhamerinnew

i have a huge complaint with sherwood park dodge.......
just bought a 2011 q/c hemi sport ,hunter green ram.
And im to poor to buy ANOTHER one.
also if dude had called my home and cursed at my wife even indirectly i would have showed up at your house and settled it right then and their. coo-dos to scott for keepin a cool head.

Last edited by branhamerinnew; 04-22-2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-28-2011, 01:04 AM
payasyougo
Banned

I dont know. I have heard a horror storie about thier service department, someone named Darren or Duncan, being innaproriate. Couple that with excessivley overpriced made in Mexico trucks and it is a disaster just waiting to happen. Remember that if a salesmans mouth is moving, he is probably not telling you the 100% TRUTH. I found the interiors on the RAM HD trucks cheaply made, rattles before you leave the parking lots, check engine lights, dead batteries when you want a test drive, poor fuel economy, did I mention made in Mexico cheap? I see that SPD is not a member of the BBB. I would have to wonder why? I also see they have a B- rating, that is not very good. http://www.bbb.org/edmonton/business...park-ab-149846 Go to youtube and search for Ford 6.7 scorpion, then google them trucks and try to find a bunch of problems. There isnt a LOT of problems. Pay as you GO!!! Made in Mexico!!! Smile your on Camera!!!

Last edited by payasyougo; 04-28-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:37 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by payasyougo
I dont know. I have heard a horror storie about thier service department, someone named Darren or Duncan, being innaproriate. Couple that with excessivley overpriced made in Mexico trucks and it is a disaster just waiting to happen. Remember that if a salesmans mouth is moving, he is probably not telling you the 100% TRUTH. I found the interiors on the RAM HD trucks cheaply made, rattles before you leave the parking lots, check engine lights, dead batteries when you want a test drive, poor fuel economy, did I mention made in Mexico cheap? I see that SPD is not a member of the BBB. I would have to wonder why? I also see they have a B- rating, that is not very good. http://www.bbb.org/edmonton/business...park-ab-149846 Go to youtube and search for Ford 6.7 scorpion, then google them trucks and try to find a bunch of problems. There isnt a LOT of problems. Pay as you GO!!! Made in Mexico!!! Smile your on Camera!!!
Im monitoring this thread and I politely warn you not to come here as a new member and flame or create stress. The only thing I feel you are being truthful about is the salepersons lying. However, everyone has their opinions.

We keep this site positive and moving in a progressive direction. If you are not a part of that movement then please LMK now and I can get you some help.

But coming here and saying things to create stress and arguments will not be tolerated

@ everyone else, please keep it civil.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:52 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Yeah, that's accurate data, pulling it from Furd Commercials... and you are right sir, since it's apparent you have a single agenda here, you get your ban...

For anyone who missed this jerkwads post before I deleted it, it was basically three or four YouTube Ford Commercials, followed by some data he took STRAIGHT OFF those commercials, some rambing about how great Fords are, how much Rams suck and then basically a dare to ban him, LOL...

Last edited by HammerZ71; 04-28-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:49 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

So everyone, please be nice and civil. We value and appreciate ALL of our members and encourage thinking out of the box but some things we should all be too grown to do.

Old 04-28-2011, 08:09 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Fords ain't perfect either. Door handle recalls, Numerous Sync complaints, Mexican built transmission part failures, etc. They all have issues, but is most cases, it is the outside supplier that makes the faulty parts, not the company itself. It's they way things go in mass production.
But joining a forum just to bash a local dealer that 99% of the members are nowhere near is pretty stupid in my eyes.

Old 06-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Dave S.
Default displeased

I have also had recent dealing with Sherwood Park Dodge. Have had car in 3 times to get fixed. It is not. Seem far more interested in collecting more money than in rectifying the problem. Still trying to get situation resolved.
Will let you know what happens. :-( unhappy customer.

Quick Reply: Sherwood park dodge complaint