Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.
View Poll Results: SUPERCHARGER System for 3.6L Charger
YES!! I want SRT8 POWER from my PENTASTAR V6
0%
Interesting, but, intake and exhaust are good enough
0%
No, I'm happy with what it has now
0%
(OPTIONAL) I would be interested ina pre-order group buy
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

3.6L Pentastar CHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 03:56 PM
RIPPMODS
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3.6L Pentastar CHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM?

RIPP Supercharges is looking to gauge interest in other markets for a Supercharger System based on the 3.6L Chrysler Pentastar motor.

We are in the process of launching our 3.6L Pentastar system for our 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK and are showing very impressive power gains! Take a look!

As you can see we were able to increase the overall power to the rear wheels by over 130 WHP!!!! And that is on 37" tires through the power robbing Jeep transmission. Our target price for this system would be between $5500-$6000. Like all of our other systems, it's not "just a KIT" - its in fact a complete System.

RIPP Supercharger Systems include everything you need to install:

• Vortech V3 Si Trim Centrifugal Supercharger (self contained)
  • By Pass Valve
  • Larger plug and play injectors
  • RIPP Plug and Play MAP sensor
  • Intercooled
  • Stainless Steel Idlers
  • Large Air Filter
  • Gates Serpentine Belt
  • 4ply couplers
  • Stainless clamps
  • All Hardware
  • Fully Illustrated, step by step, Instructions
  • 1 year warranty

With the widespread cross platform use of this power plant, we are looking to gauge what platform we should develop on next!

Old 05-25-2013, 01:22 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love to see the numbers that come out on the Charger. And at that price, you could have the power to kick an R/T butt and still be several thousand cheaper than buying on.

Old 07-01-2013, 03:49 AM
Imd1b4u2000

I just bought the new ram 1500 with the Pentastar v6 and absolutely love the truck. I have always been a Chevy guy and my dad has been a ford guy but ram just outdid them selfs this year with the fit and finish, efficiency and ride quality that I switched and my dad is looking to switch within the next year. The Pentastar is a great engine in every way except with highway passing. If you guys could make a kit that would allow me to get more push at higher speeds while still preserving everyday fuel economy I would be in heaven. Remember I bought into the v6 truck because I don't pull huge trailers or need heavy duty performance but still like the diverse functionality of a truck. It's my everyday driver so it would be nice to preserve the comfort and smoothness of the new 8 speed (which is a remarkable transmission, ultra smooth, you can't even tell its an 8 speed) and it's super efficient I would love it if it had about 350hp and 310 lbs of torque. I know I'm asking to have my cake and eat it too but that is the reality of my world. Maybe you could offer a way to adjust the power settings on demand through ecu mapping or create a clutch mechanism with an intake bypass that could engage or disengage the blower when the situation calls for more or less power. Maybe a little far fetched but there is a boatload of room on the engine bay for all sorts of add ons. Also please don't charge $10K+ for the system because I could just buy the hemi and the increased fuel costs would never hit exceed that price point.
Thanks for taking an interest in the Pentastar guys. It's a great platform and I'm sure you'll come up with some great solutions.

One more point. Extend your warranty to 5 years guys. If ram Ram offer 5 yrs/100k on the whole power train, you guys should be able to meet or exceed that with just a blower. Stand by your work!

Last edited by Imd1b4u2000; 07-01-2013 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 12:43 PM
lcroper2006

Yes I feel the 3.6L Dodge Avenger would be a good car to receive a ripps supercharger kit..

Old 10-19-2013, 03:12 PM
eckorichg
Default 2013 Charger SXT (3.6 / V6)

I'm hoping to see this come out for the charger sooner than later.

Old 10-19-2013, 08:09 PM
ledman
Rookie

hmmm, I would just probably buy an R/T HEMI instead of spending 6k on a super charger for my 3.6L Just my opinion!

Old 11-04-2013, 12:22 PM
D0dgeRam1500
Amateur

Our 8 speed transmissions can't take that much power without being beefed up. They can only handle 332 ft-lbs.

Old 07-27-2017, 09:32 AM
John Bagdonas
Default Dodge Journey crossroad plus 2017

I would love to see a turbo/charger for a Dodge Journey crossroad plus 2017 I am currently making 283 Horse power. I want as much as I can get out of it. I want a sleeper. I take my Dodge Journey crossroad plus 2017 to the track every once in a while and I do pretty darn well with what I have already. But I would love to get 400 WHP which I think should be very possible!

Old 07-27-2017, 10:00 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 337 Likes on 301 Posts

Originally Posted by John Bagdonas
I would love to see a turbo/charger for a Dodge Journey crossroad plus 2017 I am currently making 283 Horse power. I want as much as I can get out of it. I want a sleeper. I take my Dodge Journey crossroad plus 2017 to the track every once in a while and I do pretty darn well with what I have already. But I would love to get 400 WHP which I think should be very possible!

good luck....

Quick Reply: 3.6L Pentastar CHARGER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM?