Dodge Classics Have a pre-muscle era car? How about an old pickup truck? Talk classic automobiles within.

Aussie Dodge AT4 info and specs

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 01:48 AM
darrylvanrooy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Morning All. Newbie to the group, but this is my heartache for the next few years.

Found it on FB Marketplace. Bought it off a farmer in Hay NSW that was clearing out his shed after owning 5 or 6 and building a couple of good ones out of all the parts he had.

Ute back and cab aren't bolted to the chassis

Old 08-23-2022, 09:48 PM
halihome

Hi Mousey,

Did you finish making the 1/43 Dodge kits ????

Steve

Old 12-15-2023, 02:26 AM
saltybumpkin
Default Dfr

Sorry I don't know how to delete posts yet.. and I had to write something

Last edited by saltybumpkin; 12-15-2023 at 02:53 AM.
Old 12-15-2023, 02:36 AM
halihome
Default Brake Parts

Hi,

You can get brand new master cylinders from https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/temo...nal/1263151255
They also stock wheel cylinder and master cylinder rebuild kits plus a comprehensive manual on a flash stick

The rest you can scout around on ebay

Old 12-15-2023, 02:58 AM
saltybumpkin
Default 575

Originally Posted by Hillside Park
Hi Andrew,

The only wire/s coming out of the bottom of the steering column will be for the horn. You should find three wires (red, yellow & green) coming out of the top of the steering column just in under the dash and behind the steering column support. These three wires connect to a six post terminal fitting. I've checked the wiring diagram in the manual and visually checked my 1970 AT4. Can you confirm this first part on your AT4 and let me know; then I'll launch into the next step. Alternatively, call 0417820133......regards, David
Hi David
I have stumbled into this thread because you said you have a 1970 at4 575. I have been looking wide and far for info on that exact model because we are about to fly down and drive one 16hrs back home. But what I am really interested in is it's GVM.
The vehicle has written on the side:
Tare - 3850
GCM - 11340, and this is in kg
But no GVM information, what I have found on the internet is differing weights and not quite the same year. I'm wondering what you know about this and if you could give clear information on what it's GVM is.
I'm not sure how this forum works or how old this thread is. I just joined specifically to ask you this question about GVM, hopefully your still on here to see it.
Cheers,
Shelly

Quick Reply: Aussie Dodge AT4 info and specs