1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Need auto Part Bad

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 02:32 PM
kog523
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need auto Part Bad

Sorry that I haven't wrote in a while been out of town. I went to a dealer and asked for them to order a new part and they said they didn't have it. I asked a Dodge tech working there and they said they didn't have it. The guy is saying that in a big book that he has iti says that it should have it. It is like a book of all the cars and the emissions junk they come with. It would be easier if I could see the sticker underneath the hood of a 95 4 cxylinder manual. There is sa sticker that everytime I open my hood they basically say ohhh **** because my hood ait stock and they have no idea what the hell they are looking at.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 06-25-2007, 03:16 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get the Emmisions call YOUR dealer maybe him SAYING that they do not exist will help ...
OR put the stock intake back on and take it to a different emissions testing place ...

Old 07-14-2007, 12:28 PM
kog523

Hey guys thanks for your help. I finally got every thing together and went to a diffrent testing place. The lady just took one quick look and passed me. i didn't even have to show her the sheet from the dodge technician that there is no air injection pump. again guys thanks for all your help. I wanna hold on to this car till it becomes a classic then dump some money into it.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:54 PM
95_dodge_avenger
Rookie

i can hook u up, i know a junk yard that has one, try pick-a-part, or i think its now lkq, u can ask for a 95 mistubishi eclipse, it has the same exact engine ant transmission, iv been taken parts off one for my avenger lol

Quick Reply: Need auto Part Bad