1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Where do I start first???

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Haze99avenger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where do I start first???

I bought a 1999 Avenger from a used carlot (Franklin ParkCredit Center of Franklin Park Lincoln Mercury)about a year ago. It came witha heafty price tag ($12,000 after interest[:@]) and a impulsave buyer. The problem is whensomeone pay $12,000 for a 1999 Avenger you would think it had some money put into it. Thats far from it, lol, I love this car so i cant get rid of it plus i have 2 more years on my contract. Theres a few things wrong with it though but im not to sure where to start.My driver door has dings in it and my window wont roll down all the way, i got my oil changed one day and he checked my radatior fluid and said he thinks its the orginal fluid because it didnt even show up on his tools, about a month ago i went to park my car and scraped one of those parking bricks and naturally backed up a bit and got out and checked it well when i backed up it ripped... now every once in a while i have to adjust the bumper so it dont scrape on the the ground... thats only a few problems WHERE DO I START

Old 08-05-2007, 09:16 PM
bad venge
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Where do I start first???

https://dodgeforum.com/m_914147/tm.htm for the windows ....

Radiator flush and fill will set you back around $40 in materials

Front I'd need to see pictures of the damage to tell

Old 08-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Haze99avenger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where do I start first???

thx ill try to get pics up soon to show the est of the problems

Quick Reply: Where do I start first???