1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Hey Yo Silver

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 03:34 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hey Yo Silver

Well, your car has the 420a like the 95-99 Eclipse RS and GS and also the 95-98 Eagle Talon DL and ESi.
As for the catback, you can have a local muffler shop do it for around that price. Just don't look at getting a high end product.
All those that you see that are more than $500 are the ones that are prefabbed and ready to ship, so you're also paying for the R&D that was put into them+the name.

Old 11-13-2006, 03:59 AM
PappiDread6
Record Breaker

Yeah I knew the name had sumthing to do with the price of it but Damn a whole $200. I figured piping is piping and all im paying for is the muffler really, I know it be alot cheaper if I could fab myslef but yeah I tried welding lets just say sparks Love Dreadlocks! I was wonder which exhaust tip I should get that wont have that ricer sound. My whole theory is, if she making all that noise I want power to back it up.

Old 11-13-2006, 04:13 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

I say, get a Magnaflow exhaust can from someplace like JCWhitney and get a local shop that has the piping and have them weld it up for you. I have a Magnaflow can and it sounds deep at low RPMs and it doesn't drone at cruise like the Hondas do.

Quick Reply: Hey Yo Silver