1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

I Need Help Again

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 04:53 PM
BlackKimera
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I didn't figure unless it wasn't a wiring issue and I just wanted the ideas, as for the overheating it happened over a year ago.....anyways most of this conversation has been claification or misunderstanding, I haven't even had a chance to check out any of the wires yet but I will let you guys know what I find. I would have told you about the smoke if I would have known about it but it was before the truck was mine and he just told me today

Old 02-24-2010, 08:10 PM
WBattack
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackKimera
Yeah I didn't figure unless it wasn't a wiring issue and I just wanted the ideas, as for the overheating it happened over a year ago.....anyways most of this conversation has been claification or misunderstanding, I haven't even had a chance to check out any of the wires yet but I will let you guys know what I find. I would have told you about the smoke if I would have known about it but it was before the truck was mine and he just told me today
So we don't have any more complaints about posting on a forum, check your PM.