1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

someone...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 08:38 PM
melodytoinvent
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Auron
pfft out here if you see someone stealing your stuff shout a warning before you shot in case you miss
lmao!

I'm always worried bout people stealing stuff from me since my awesome power locks engage but dont actually lock.

Old 04-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Htroddr

i left my s10 in my cousins driveway in a subdivision,i have 2 cousins that live about 15 feet from each other, w/ only a 10 foot long driveway. my truck was just 5 feet from the livingroom window, which the couch i was sleeping on was next to someone broke in and stole my cd player. the odd thing is that i had a brandnew digital camera and computer laying in the seat and they didn't even touch it and forgot the remote and faceplate. 1 month later ,same place same people ,stole my cousins cd player which was mine, but didn't steal his satilite radio or new speakers. was in Savannah Tenn.

Old 04-17-2010, 09:19 PM
LO 619
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Htroddr
i left my s10 in my cousins driveway in a subdivision,i have 2 cousins that live about 15 feet from each other, w/ only a 10 foot long driveway. my truck was just 5 feet from the livingroom window, which the couch i was sleeping on was next to someone broke in and stole my cd player. the odd thing is that i had a brandnew digital camera and computer laying in the seat and they didn't even touch it and forgot the remote and faceplate. 1 month later ,same place same people ,stole my cousins cd player which was mine, but didn't steal his satilite radio or new speakers. was in Savannah Tenn.
My guess is he got scared and booked it, or didn't want to stick around long enough?

I worry about thieves around here that's why i don't like parking on the street.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:25 AM
woodbutcher5691
Professional

Originally Posted by Htroddr
Where abouts do you live? I'm in Crump, just across the big ditch.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:29 AM
woodbutcher5691
Professional

Originally Posted by shadowthedakota
stole the fog lights off my truck this morning...they were those cheap 20$ ones from autozone. lol but anyway what they did was they crawled underneath, used bolt cutters and clipped the batter cable, pried the back window open(bout third time and they when even bolted shut this time) climbed in and took the whole foglight wiring harness that took so me 2weeks to make...oh and they found and took the brain of my alarm too. how i found out how they did it was that when i popped the hood to take the pictures for my other thread i found a pair of bolt cutters with half the battery cable stuck to it. to make matters worse i was on the phone with the police for over 30min trying to convince them to come out and take a look only to be laughed at and told to stop making up stories....rediculous huh?
At least you got a pair of bolt cutters out of the deal

Last edited by woodbutcher5691; 04-18-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Htroddr

Robema Street apts. where i smetimes stay. I actually live in Linden, Perry County.

Old 04-18-2010, 05:29 PM
woodbutcher5691
Professional

Do you know Amanda V. in Linden?

Old 04-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Htroddr

don't think so.do you know Chris or josh Stricklin, or Matt Jarrett?

Quick Reply: someone...