1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

someone...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 11:41 PM
shadowthedakota
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default someone...

stole the fog lights off my truck this morning...they were those cheap 20$ ones from autozone. lol but anyway what they did was they crawled underneath, used bolt cutters and clipped the batter cable, pried the back window open(bout third time and they when even bolted shut this time) climbed in and took the whole foglight wiring harness that took so me 2weeks to make...oh and they found and took the brain of my alarm too. how i found out how they did it was that when i popped the hood to take the pictures for my other thread i found a pair of bolt cutters with half the battery cable stuck to it. to make matters worse i was on the phone with the police for over 30min trying to convince them to come out and take a look only to be laughed at and told to stop making up stories....rediculous huh?

Old 04-16-2010, 12:40 AM
Auron
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why do you have so much crap stolen from you in the first place cause im starting to think you have "steal from me" painted on the side of your truck it happens so much ehh oh well park where normal traffic will be your free security guard and dont be pissing people off thats all the advise i can give you for now

Old 04-16-2010, 01:14 AM
shadowthedakota
Record Breaker

the only people i have pissed off are the junk guys who started going through my garage for no reason the other day. the ast time my truck was broken into was when my dad owned it back in 06', but you would think do not mess with this would be written all over it since it was previously owned by a cop(same district as where i live). the cops don't like to patrol my neighborhood because it is too far away from their HQ. the last time there was a car accident by my house it took the cops 6hrs to show up and when they did it was a patty wagon. i would park on the street but then i'd have to pay a fine or a fee and its really expensive (around 200$). the thing thats wierd is that i park in my neighbors car port which has a motion light pointed at it(driverside) that shines into her bedroom(its the way she has it set up).

Old 04-16-2010, 02:13 AM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

LOL Some people are desperate! Crack Heads!

Old 04-16-2010, 03:29 AM
LO 619
Captain

wow man that's pathetic that someone would do that. sorry to hear bout that. you'd think the dumbass would have just stole some new ones from wal mart like a normal piece of **** thief.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:23 AM
shadowthedakota
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by LO 619
wow man that's pathetic that someone would do that. sorry to hear bout that. you'd think the dumbass would have just stole some new ones from wal mart like a normal piece of **** thief.
or atleast went for the radio i had sitting on the floor of my truck...
in my opinion its kinda funny in a cartoon sort a way.

the thing that sucks is that those where the best foglights i had and the store discontinued them but it gives me the chance to get and try out the hella 500s everyone in the ram section are talking about

Old 04-16-2010, 10:27 AM
00dakSport
All Star

i know how u feel.
2 words... bear traps. they won't come back after that.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:33 AM
shadowthedakota
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by 00dakSport
i know how u feel.
2 words... bear traps. they won't come back after that.
lol i'll have to try that...it beats sitting up all night with a high powered paintball gun.

Old 04-16-2010, 03:45 PM
95_318SLT
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lol, forget a high powered paintball gun. If someone stole from me I'd be sitting up with my 30-30 waiting for them to come back. I have just enough knives laying around the house to produce a good self-defense story!

That sucks that happened though!

Old 04-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Auron
Veteran

pfft out here if you see someone stealing your stuff shout a warning before you shot in case you miss

Quick Reply: someone...