1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Bought 2 new tires

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 05:41 PM
InnerCityHillBilly
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought 2 new tires

Just bought 2 new MasterCraft Courser AT's, was wonderin what you guys think of the brand, i got a good deal from a buddy of mine who has a brother that works for the city of Westerville which is a few miles away from my house and thats the type of tire they put on their vehicles

Old 01-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Crazy4x4RT
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Just doing a Google search they look good looking. Do they have good tread? Any dry rot?

Old 01-15-2012, 10:00 PM
InnerCityHillBilly
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the ones i have on my truck at the moment have dry rot on 2 or 3 tires and one also has a gash on the side, its not deep but could cause me some problems. I would say all the tires have at least 55% tread or more. The tires i have now are either from my moms old chevy 1500 express van or from a junkyard so they need changed. I have googled the Mastercrafts and have seen a lot of good reviews, these are my first brand new tires so its kind of a big day in my eyes. just got to wait till i can put them on and balance them

Quick Reply: Bought 2 new tires