1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Fender Flares first gen Dakota

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 06:26 PM
rkratchmer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fender Flares first gen Dakota

Does anyone know of any aftermarket pocketed style fender flares for first gen Dakotas, any similar models that fit? Anyone rig different truck style flares to fit and where can I purchase them because I can't find any?

Old 04-11-2017, 09:45 PM
92DakotaClub
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rkratchmer
Does anyone know of any aftermarket pocketed style fender flares for first gen Dakotas, any similar models that fit? Anyone rig different truck style flares to fit and where can I purchase them because I can't find any?

nope... when I had my 92 I was looking for bigger then the factory flares and was told either custom make or SOL ... and this was from a custom shop that can replace almost anything in existence, the truck never had much in aftermarket to begin with the Dakota was always sub par for aftermarket , now being over 20 years old ..

if you do find something as I was looking at other vehicles aswell and came up short, and just dealt with the 33/14.5 tsl boggers covering my windshield .. haha

ended up using lawn edging in the end to help keep spray down wasn't bad looked decent but by no means a show room appearance.. and cheap to fix when ripped off offfroad lol