1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

Push Bar for 93 Dakota?

Old 05-14-2019, 06:49 PM
93Dodge
Default Push Bar for 93 Dakota?

I recently bought a 1993 Dodge Dakota and I have a lot of plans for it including a suspension lift, 33 inch tires, and a push bar. This sight has been very helpful when it comes to finding what size lift I need to fit 33 inch tires but I can only find a few threads involving push bars. I can't seem to find anything online to fit a 93 Dakota. Does anyone know if a push bar from another generation of Dakota would fit on mine or would I have to make my own? I have seen 1st gen Dakota's with push bars so I know they must be out there.

Old 05-14-2019, 09:19 PM
HeyYou
Super Moderator

They were at one time....... But, as the newest first gen Dak is now over 20 years old.... aftermarket support has pretty much dried up. You might be able to find one on the used market, or maybe via car-part.com, but, that will be a real stroke of luck. If you have decent fab skills, make your own.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Push Bar for 93 Dakota?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: