+1

Old 01-02-2008, 02:11 PM
durangeddurango
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: trans upshift 6 times

ORIGINAL: Kensai

durangeddurango,

We're not putting you down for posting BS on this forum, It's just that everyone has been constantly posting the samo samo question about how to get better fuel mileage out of our thirsty D's and currently until your post, there is no such product out in the market that can really give such a big increase in MPG's.

When you coincidentally posted your response of such a high MPG from your D, I at least initially thought it was a typo. I had never heard of any near full size suv that can get that kind of MPG.

I assume you had this HAFC setup for a while now? If so, why did you not mention this to the forums? I am sure you would have stirred up alot of curiousity and alot of questions from us.

Putting all of this aside now, I and like most other users on this forum, really wants to know more about your HAFC setup. I am sure there will be lots of interested D owners here that wants to install the HAFC product after hearing more from your setup.
i have had this system just shy of4 months at first it did not work correctly then i had to tune( small act of god to get it right and i am still adjusting weekly) after installing 2 other of these sytemsi finally got them right. this was the firsthighway use of this hafc the rest of the time it is used in towndriving. now theyaretalking about releasing a 4x optimizer(some electronic part upgrade iam not a expert at this)supposedly they have a camry or corrolla getting close to 80-90 mpg's i have not seen this so i cant confirm. the theories in which the picc and the hafc are working on are solid the main problem i see is in the tuning and until you install and try to tune it you wouldn't understand if i were to explain it. if the tune isn't right it don't work. there are plenty of installers around the U.S.for the hafc but out of all the installers there is only 15-20 tuners nationwide.

Old 01-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: trans upshift 6 times

Thanks for the response DurangedDurango,

Now can you be so kind and post some pics of your HAFC setup on your D? Did you set this up yourself or had someone to do it? You are really stirring up our curiosity and possibly may get us to dig deep into our wallets to get this setup! If we can tune this setup correctly, I would love to brag about this mpg on my D. Also, where do you continue to buy the stuff that you have to mix in with your gas to break down the molecules as they stated in the video?

Quick Reply: trans upshift 6 times