1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

2001 Durango

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 04:07 PM
irishrob82
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Durango

Whats up everybody I'm new to the forum and I kinda need some help. I just purchased my '01 Durango and I noticeda problem after a bout aweek of driving the truck. I have fog lights on it and they were working for a week and now they r not. I tried looking under the truck to see how they come out and with no garage or anything and having a nice size amount of snow out here in NY its hard to stay out under the car in snow and in the cold. Anybody have any idea how difficult it is to replace the fog lights with aftermarket ones but keep them in the same place???\

The other question I have is I want to get some nicer looking wheels for it and I just cant find anything that I like. Anybody have any ideas of where to go? I dont want big rims I have factory 16" rims on it and the tires are brand new so I kinda wanted to stay with 16" and just put these tires on the new rims. Im also not looking to go real exspensive on the rims either. Anyone have any ideas??

Old 01-04-2008, 05:11 PM
kjun
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2001 Durango

ORIGINAL: irishrob82

Whats up everybody I'm new to the forum and I kinda need some help. I just purchased my '01 Durango and I noticeda problem after a bout aweek of driving the truck. I have fog lights on it and they were working for a week and now they r not. I tried looking under the truck to see how they come out and with no garage or anything and having a nice size amount of snow out here in NY its hard to stay out under the car in snow and in the cold. Anybody have any idea how difficult it is to replace the fog lights with aftermarket ones but keep them in the same place???\
Not sure if fogs have their own fuse but that's what I would check first.....

Old 01-04-2008, 05:46 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 94 Likes on 79 Posts
Default RE: 2001 Durango

I would ck fuses too. if it is good with a test lite, then I would remove one of the bulbs to see if there was power and ground.

Quick Reply: 2001 Durango