1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Stop repair bills.com any good?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 08:18 AM
louisj
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IndyDurango
That was post #1 HS. He is placing an advertisement. You bought it as a legit post. Doubt he will be back.

IndyD
Just trying to help out someone asking a legitimate question about vehicle service contracts.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:48 AM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by IndyDurango
That was post #1 HS. He is placing an advertisement. You bought it as a legit post. Doubt he will be back.

IndyD
Ya it's strange but I checked louisj out already.

Anyone could have looked into the BBB but they didn't. He's not selling it or spamming for them in a sig or similar.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:13 PM
docg626
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I have heard it on the radios, and signed up for the program. If they encourage to take it to the dealer, then they must be credible, why not. Then after I put my deposit of $70 I started to think, usually in these situations I read up on the company before deciding to go forward. Now I went reverse.

The instinct I had is I deal in a career where extended warranties are a huge part of my business. I see the correlation and didnt doubt it at all. So that makes me think, what exactly did the people do during their experience for them to post some negative things? Is it that the company doesnt explain the process well? Is it the customer is not asking the right questions? Then I found the one post that said there is a possibility. One poster said they have had the extended warranty and has worked out great. I contacted that poster, and they emailed me the receipts from the dealer ship. So is it the consumer or the business that is earning the "F". Well find out. Anyone else have thoughts or experiences on this?

Old 12-01-2009, 11:25 PM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hummmm...
Welcome docg626 with your very first post.

Name:  eatpopcorn.gif
Views: 26
Size:  2.9 KB

Old 12-02-2009, 12:37 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

. . . .

Old 12-03-2009, 12:20 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by docg626
The instinct I had is I deal in a career where extended warranties are a huge part of my business. I see the correlation and didnt doubt it at all. So that makes me think, what exactly did the people do during their experience for them to post some negative things? Is it that the company doesnt explain the process well? Is it the customer is not asking the right questions?
OK........

The problem with your warranties is the business promotes a user friendly warranty that only covers CERTIN events and are redeemable ONLY if your criteria is met and it falls in the fine lines. Every warranty program I have ever seen (and don't send me yours) are all the same. They only cover CERTIN things that are out of the realm of normal maintenance owner’s intelligence and therefore your companies pray upon this ignorance / non-intelligence to make a buck. This makes me sick!

Then if you have a problem it's like pulling teeth to get the work done under your programs. If there is one way out even though it is certain it fell in your field, you run and stick us. There is a black and white with no gray area and just like anything, most people don't read the fine print or are told certain things by members of companies like yours that they will cover it. Well guess what, they simply are lied to or don't quite understand and you nail them in a time of weakness as they have been at the dealers for 4 hours trying to just look at a car/truck. At this point they will sign anything just to get out the damn door! What a time to stick em!.....LOL.....Ya, I know that game!

Which brings me Off Topic when I look into dealers and how they are trained to say certain things (yes I know the whole game as well VERY good in fact).

No I am not feeding the troll but am simply stating the facts.

Old 12-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Duranged408
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by docg626
Anyone else have thoughts or experiences on this?
I do... If you have dealt with stoplksjdfak;gw;.com, you have left out that they are not a warantee business...

In simple terms... A advertiser

EXAMPLE

A= advertises warantees
B =(actuall warantee suppliers) buys packages off A (gets their name on the list)
C =(the consumer) calls A for a Warantee because of their advertising
A =goes down their list of B's passing C to the next in line

Trust me... Dont believe me? Check the lower left of the following page, those are (B) the actuall suppliers.
http://stoprepairbills.com/sample_contracts.php

I was told that most debt relief programs do that as well so why go through three people when you can cut to the chase and leave out all the extra BS

Old 12-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Duranged408
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lets make fun of Insurance people instead of vehicle warantees (Insider joke)

Old 12-03-2009, 04:50 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Duranged408
Lets make fun of Insurance people instead of vehicle warantees (Insider joke)
im in

Old 12-03-2009, 11:48 PM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Name:  icon_eek.gif
Views: 18
Size:  170 Bytes

Well...

Quick Reply: Stop repair bills.com any good?