1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Thanks for helping us "shade tree" mechainics

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 04:56 PM
mtnpapa201
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks for helping us "shade tree" mechainics

I haven't posted many questions but the few I have posted have been answered professionally. I just wanted to thank the knowledgeable people who take the time to help. I have contacted the Dodge dealership closest to me with questions and they will hardly give you the time of day. Also, I have asked some of the local "mechanics" some of these same questions and they don't always have the right answer.

Thanks again,

Old 06-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You''re very welcome. That is why there are forums such as these for owners such as us to share our insights. This helps us confirm on alot of discussions with our professionals to make sure they are truthful or trying to sell us snake oil.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:00 PM
schusterjo
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thx for the thank you... We are not perfect and may be wrong at times as well, but you ca count on us giving our honest opinion and to me thats what counts most. No body hear to try to make a few dollars off of you, just good people trying to help you get to the problem that you may be having. And of coarse we all are Mopar fans here. Its's always nice to see someone such as yourself hang around and help others with questions they may have you know the answer to.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:17 AM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice thread.

Name:  beer.gif
Views: 15
Size:  2.0 KB

IndyDurango

Old 06-25-2009, 12:46 AM
jodymae
Default =)

ya it is a great thread bcoz of u people whose willing to do their best to help others. Thumbs up to all of u guys, u know who u r..
am glad am part of this forum

Old 06-25-2009, 11:02 AM
MAGIC84
All Star

Glad we can help, and we appreciate the acknowledgement of our efforts. Again we are a non-profit forum. Remember the combined knowledge of the members and varied degrees of experience and geographic conditions make this a very informative and entertaining forum. Yes we get a litle slapstick sometimes but we get the job done and eventually the problem gets solved. Along those lines, I would recommend that if you do get a problem solved post the results, and corrective action it might help other members out later down the road.

Old 06-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Jmodix

+9999

Its funny, but the people that help on this forum help on other D forums as well.. Doc, DT and dakDur to name a few. They don't have to but are willing to lend their knowledge. Maybe there nice people.. Maybe they dont have a life and just surf the web all day But im willing to bet its the love of the vehicle..

Old 06-25-2009, 04:22 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

np man thats what we are here for, to give you our honest opinion of what the problem is based on the information we have been given and alot of us have had the problem or seen it before. and the greatest part is that we all do this for free, no charge to you so we have no reason to mislead you or give you anything but the correct answer

Old 06-26-2009, 04:08 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Well we might not always have the right answer but everyone tries.

Quick Reply: Thanks for helping us "shade tree" mechainics