1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Why did you park so close...

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 12:13 AM
meandean
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn dude i feel your pain. 2nd week i owned my truck i took it to the river in AZ. it was really windy 'bout 30mph gusts and my uncles door flew open and put a nice dime size ding scraping the paint off all the way to the metal. got it fixed a year later when i got in a wreck lol. cost me 350

Old 07-15-2009, 01:55 AM
RunnerMatt
Rookie

I know how you feel. My sister did that to my durango, but she took the taillight out as well. At least the black scuffs rubbed out but I still have the dent back there.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kev2
"At least her car is fine"......seams you got your priorities right
Yeah I've got my priorities straight, I have to fix one car and not two. I'm probably gonna leave it until I get the D repainted. I like the green but the paint is not in great shape since I have offroaded her quite a bit. See the redneck pinstripe right below where she hit. I just didin't have any dents except for one small dimple in the whole body. The bumpers are a little eaten up from living in NY where you are bound to be hit when someone is trying to park.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:26 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Well you can always say an horse kicked it and if you have a $100 dollar deductable on comprehensive then turn it in the the Ins. and your rate won't increase.......LOL

Once i had a deer run into the side of my wifes car while we were driving at 55 mph taking out the WHOLE drivers side! This is what I did but the ****ing dear cost like $3600 damage.

Old 07-15-2009, 03:09 PM
schusterjo
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hydrashocker
Well you can always say an horse kicked it and if you have a $100 dollar deductable on comprehensive then turn it in the the Ins. and your rate won't increase.......LOL

Once i had a deer run into the side of my wifes car while we were driving at 55 mph taking out the WHOLE drivers side! This is what I did but the ****ing dear cost like $3600 damage.
Had a deer one time jump over my car while i was doing like 70mph, scared the crap out of me. All we heard was a little screeching noise, nxt day we checked it out (because it was at night) and we could see where the hooves barely scraped the top. talk about a close one.

I can't even tell ya how many deers i almost hit when driving a semi.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah if I had a $100 deductible I would turn it in but unfortunately it's $1,000 so I'll just have to wait until I get the the D painted.

Old 07-17-2009, 03:11 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Mean Green
Yeah if I had a $100 deductible I would turn it in but unfortunately it's $1,000 so I'll just have to wait until I get the the D painted.
$1000.........WTF

Hell, mines set at $100 comp and $250 coll. I don't like to screw around and when I have a problem I want it fixed ASAP. For $20 bucks more per month it's a lot easyer.

Old 07-19-2009, 11:53 PM
mrwilliwizard
Veteran

oooooooooo thats a nasty looking mark :/ im sorry!

Quick Reply: Why did you park so close...