1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Inconsistent Coolant leak after flush

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 07:08 PM
DurangoRT/RN
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would not have paid it. But again, ya'll have spoiled me.
I changed the water pump over a weekend a few years back with your help!

Old 12-07-2010, 10:49 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Your welcome!

Old 12-08-2010, 01:36 PM
02durangosxt

the water pump is a fairly cheap and easy fix, i just did it myself a couple months ago and it was a couple hundred bucks between parts and labor. i had the same issue after the water pump was replaced, with antifreeze still leaking out from somewhere. it ended up being there was still air bubbles in the system. if you look under your hood, you will notice the significant height difference from the hoses to where the top of the radiator is, which makes it hard to get the right ventilation and a pain in the *** to bleed the air out. take the coolant cap off the radiator when the vehicle is cold, start the vehicle, and while its warming up keep squeezing the radiator hose and watch to see if the coolant level drops or bubbles. once the thermostat opens do it a few more times and hopefully that will do the trick.

Old 12-10-2010, 12:04 AM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame

Originally Posted by 02durangosxt
the water pump is a fairly cheap and easy fix, i just did it myself a couple months ago and it was a couple hundred bucks between parts and labor.
So you did this yourself? Then why did you pay labor? Do you pay yourself?

Putting 2 and 2 together, ummmmm......that just don't make sense and I'm a dumb drunk moron?

Old 12-10-2010, 10:20 AM
02durangosxt

lol english comprehension wasnt a strong point in your education was it? "just did it myself" as in I also had to replace my water pump.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:41 AM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

hes right, you say you paid for parts AND LABOR, why did you pay for labor if you supposedly did it yourself?????????? his English comprehension is apparently quite good considering how much he had to drink last night . . .

Old 12-10-2010, 05:51 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame

Originally Posted by 02durangosxt
lol english comprehension wasnt a strong point in your education was it? "just did it myself" as in I also had to replace my water pump.
Obviously your an idiot!

Then why are you saying:
i just did it myself a couple months ago and it was a couple hundred bucks between parts and labor.
If YOU did it YOURSELF then you wouldn't have had to pay any labor!

Well, that's a text book moronic line and a classic example that you have no English Comprehension skills. Obviously, English Comprehension wasn't a strong point in your education was it?

BTW<-----Next time use spell check because your English grammar sucks. Also, your basic complete sentence building lacks as well. Let me help you out with an English course: http://www.grammarbook.com/english_rules.asp Next time you open your mouth don't place your foot in it first.

Quick Reply: Inconsistent Coolant leak after flush