1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Straight pipe

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 01:44 PM
adukart
Record Breaker
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by MoparMan1991
You need to take care of your car properly or you should just sell it to someone who will. Cut the muffler out, and install a cheap glasspack. Done.
If that was the case 70% of people would be selling there vehicles lol.

Anyways I still don't understand putting in leather seats when you can't afford a muffle. To each there own, but as far as the seats go pull the leather cover off then if thats all you want and put it on your current seats. Maybe swap the foam out if the foam from the donor seats is better.

Old 03-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Dony409
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The seats themselves aren't even similar in shape but I didn't say I don't have $60 I said I don't have $60 to spend on a muffler also I can get the seats super cheap does $60 sounds ironic? Eh! Now I don't know how to but I want this thread closed because I am going to a different forum where questions are answered not criticized by a bunch s***heads! Some of the people here are knowledgeable but as a general group your all a bunch of dumbasses... Have a nice day

Old 03-22-2012, 05:57 PM
adukart
Record Breaker
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Real mature, resort to name calling. Be our guest and leave, you asked for our opinion then criticized it. If you want the thread closed you will probably have to PM shrpstr325 he is a mod and has the power to do that. To answer the seat question it may work. The bases should be the same but I don't know if the track separates from the seat part, you may have to take the seats apart. Though the seat belt can go on either side so get two non-power passenger leather seats and use one for the drivers side.

Last edited by adukart; 03-22-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:00 PM
Dony409
Amateur

Well I do thank you and white widow for your guyses help (and patience) my question has already been answered on another forum I just truly didn't see why it was so hard to say that I could use two passenger side seats... You also answered this :P it just wasn't worth the hassle here for this long

Old 03-22-2012, 07:53 PM
mikeismadness
Veteran

you asked for our opinion on the exhaust, i told you what i had planned to do to mine and you called it hijacking, please just leave. love how one thread has turned you away, considering hundreds to thousands of other first time users have been pleased.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Dony409
Amateur

Originally Posted by Mtndewjew
So I went and bought a flow master exhaust and put it on it sounds nice and quite to but I want it a little louder does anyone know if I were to put a cherry bomb or a glass pack before the muffler would it make it louder? Should I just take the muffler and replace it with a cherybomb or glass pack instead? Can someone let me know which would sound better?
I dont think you were hijacking the thread you gave me your opinion ... That is jacking a thread

Quick Reply: Straight pipe