1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

01 Durango 4.7 wont start without gas pedal floored and wont idle

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 02:18 PM
sporta
Veteran
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
I got a house with a barn, AND a garage. For just such problems.
LOL. Now that is life goals But I think the mess is genetically inherited...dad has a house attached garage (although there is a car and a motorcycle in it) a 24'x48' workshop with 2 classic cars in it (someplace) and now a RV shed (or as mom calls it her "she shed") and the only open space is the she shed...but there are no walls yet lol...

Old 12-07-2018, 11:44 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,178 Likes on 2,931 Posts

Originally Posted by sporta
LOL. Now that is life goals But I think the mess is genetically inherited...dad has a house attached garage (although there is a car and a motorcycle in it) a 24'x48' workshop with 2 classic cars in it (someplace) and now a RV shed (or as mom calls it her "she shed") and the only open space is the she shed...but there are no walls yet lol...
Guy I know that worked for Jeep, collected old Pontiacs as his 'retirement fund'. When I bought property from him, he had to clear out the barn of all his cars. So, he built a 50X120 pole barn on another lot he owned..... Its farking HUGE. He filled it up in under two weeks.

Old 12-07-2018, 11:56 AM
b1lk1
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Guy I know that worked for Jeep, collected old Pontiacs as his 'retirement fund'. When I bought property from him, he had to clear out the barn of all his cars. So, he built a 50X120 pole barn on another lot he owned..... Its farking HUGE. He filled it up in under two weeks.
One of the local Ford dealerships in Lindsay (Polito) had lots of SVO cars and much more, including race cars I watched get stuffed into a 150'X50' space across the street from my house,.

Quick Reply: 01 Durango 4.7 wont start without gas pedal floored and wont idle