1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

2000 Durango 5.9L Won't Start- SOLVED!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 04:54 PM
foamhand
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Durango 5.9L Won't Start- SOLVED!

Well the 4th PCM, (2nd one from O'Reilly's auto parts) WORKS!!! the Durango is up and running. Now I just have to pay Dodge $500 in labor for all their time!

I won't ever use a cheap online PCM company again. It even took O'Reillys 2X to get it right.

There should be Better QC in the reman PCM industry.

I'm going to file for a refund with All Computer Resources as it was their constant failures that drove me to use an expensive dealer service center to find out it was just bad PCM's after all. It's too bad I can't sue them for the entire service charges.

Good Luck to everyone and thanks again.

Old 11-18-2014, 08:58 PM
dxloat
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with you on those rebuilding services, went through the same thing with my abs module. They gave a lifetime warranty, sent it back 3 times with them finally telling me there was nothing wrong with it and that they would do no more for me. Finally waited for one to come up on ebay with exact #s matching and it worked flawlessly. Some people say they have good luck with those services but with all the jerking around I experienced with people that obviously weren't nearly as clever as they apparently thought they were I would never recommend a rebuilding service for a pcm or abs module.

Old 11-19-2014, 01:36 AM
that_guy
Champion
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Quick Reply: 2000 Durango 5.9L Won't Start- SOLVED!